Chapter 1

Lily's P.O.V

We are getting two new girls today and to be honest I am extremely nervous. I really hope they are nice. They are supposedly coming from different homes, which is a bit unusual as normally when we get more than one new person it is from the same home. The others are nervous too and we are all discussing what we think they will be like. I heard a car drive on the gravel outside and a few car doors slam. I began to get even more nervous when the doorbell rang indicating they were here. Mike got the door and we began to crowd around the door. Then a girl with a bit of blue in her hair came into sight. She looked down at us and rolled her eyes at us.

"What are you staring at? Idiots." The girl said. I bit my lip and sighed quietly of course she isn't nice. Then we heard another car.

"This is Elektra, Elektra I will introduce them in a minute when the other one arrives." Mike says just as a girl with brown curls walked through the door looking more nervous than I felt.

"This is Emily. Emily and Elektra this is Lily, Frank, Tee, Johnny, Gus, Sapphire, Harry, Carmen and Liam. That's Tracy and Gina the other care workers and i'm Mike." He said.

"It's nice to meet you all." Emily said. We all were kind of shocked she seemed nice.

"Yeah, No it's not. Now where is my room. I don't wish to see this losers anymore. Especially you prissy polly." Elektra said pushing Emily. Emily sighed and rolled her eyes.

"First it's Emily and second don't push me." Emily said and shoved Elektra to the ground. Maybe she isn't as nice as I thought, or she just doesn't put up with other people's crap. Emily got dragged outside by her careworker and Elektra got told off by hers. Emily and her care worker came back in and Emily apologized, only for Elektra to roll her eyes.

"Let's get you two signed in and I will show you to your rooms." Gina said looking at the two girls smiling. Elektra rolled her eyes again and Emily smiled back. The girls care workers started walking off but not before Emily's turned and looked at her.

"Try and stay calm in this house Emily, I have nowhere else to put you. We will be sending you to anger management, do you understand?" Her care worker said.

"Yes Amanda. I understand." Emily said before following Gina upstairs.

"Well already had drama and they have only been here for five minutes." Sapphire said sighing.

"Emily seems nice if you don't piss her off." Liam said.

"She sure is hot!" Johnny said smirking. Tee looked grossed out and walked into the lounge, us trailing behind.

"At least we know Emily won't take your guys crap." Tracy said laughing. We all laughed too and then Emily walked in. We stopped laughing and smiled at her, she smiled back.

"So anger management, I was like you when I went here." Tracy said to Emily.

"I don't mean to retaliate the way I do, it is just what I learnt, you know. Growing up with very easily angered parents didn't help. If someone did something to them they didn't like they would sort it. I just need to learn a different way to sort it I guess." She said making me feel very bad for her. Tracy nodded and smiled at her.

"We will try and help you with that, so why were you kicked out of your last home?" Tracy said, we all looked at her and she smiled.

"I beat up the stupid father, he was a disgusting man that didn't know how to keep his hands to himself. I had asked him to stop touching me like that but he didn't. I got mad and beat him, put him in hospital. He had a major concussion, broken nose, broken leg,arm and 4 ribs and a fractured skull. I just got so angry." Emily said. Tracy looked shocked.

"Yes and Emily you will never do that again will you!" Amanda said. Emily spun and said she wouldn't.

"Although I do think he got what he deserves." Amanda said again smiling at Emily. Emily laughed a little and agreed with her.

"Take care of her won't you." Amanda said to us and hugged Emily goodbye, "I will be back to check up on you Emily." She kissing her forehead before looking at us and then leaving.

"Amanda's real nice, she doesn't shout at me and listens to my side of the story. She is my mother figure I guess." Emily said. I really like Emily and really hope to get to know her better.