Chapter 8

Carmen's POV

It's kind of pathetic how Emily is around Liam. Like seriously we get it, you like him you don't need to be a flirty constantly. It really annoys me, but Liam is totally falling for her disgusting ways. I was watching as she constantly touched his arm or chest, like why can't she stop. Liam was enjoying it though.

Tee's POV

Liam and Emily are actually adorable, the way they are both so flirty and cute. Liam looks at her with so much love, it's perfect. I wish I could find a guy that liked me, the way Liam likes Emily, but that won't happen because I am just a care kid.

Liams POV

I can't believe how lucky I am, Emily is perfect. We went on three more dates and I can't get enough of her. Her perfect smile, the way her eyes light up when she laughs. Her voice and the way she is so gentle with every touch of my arm. Emily can make me smile just by waking into the room. I can't hold it back anymore.

"Emily, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. I instantly grinned at her. I placed my hand gently on her cheek and gave her a soft but passionate kiss on her perfect plump lips. Every kiss feels amazing.

"Eww! Why do you too always have to kiss! Like can you stop! It's DISGUSTING!" Carmen said. Emily rolled her eyes and I just glared at her. Why did she have to ruin the moment. She is just a jealous idiot that I really don't care about. She didn't need to ruin this moment for Emily.

A/N Sorry, it's a short chapter, it's just a filler chapter. I'm having writers block at the moment. And not really 100% sure what I want to do with this story at the moment.