Chapter 5

Emily's P.O.V

I am still super pissed off at Johnny, all because I said I needed to think about it. I'm so sorry that I actually want a real relationship, not some two week fling. I have been hanging around Liam a lot more as he is one of the only people I really talk to here. I mean I talk to Frank and sometimes Tracy but it is mostly just Liam. My feelings for him are only getting stronger by the day. I am actually kind of scared to admit that and I'm not sure if I should tell him.

"Em, do you want to come and play pool?" Liam said. I nodded and quietly walked after behind him.

I really don't want to like him this much but all I want to do is grab his perfect face and kiss him and just yell to the world that Liam is my boyfriend. For that to happen he actually needs to like me, which is something that won't happen. Guys as perfect as Liam don't want a messed up girl with severe trust issues.

Liam's P.O.V

Why is Emily so perfect! She would never like me. I am finding anyway possible to hang out with her. She is funny, sweet, kind and so much more. She deserves better than a kid from the dumping ground. She deserves so much better than me. Emily is becoming one of my best friends. Obviously Frank is still my best mate but Emily is getting there. I wonder if she would like me.

"Can we play teams?" Elektra asked walking behind us. Emily turned and nodded at her.

"Me and Emily against you two?" Elektra said. I was a bit disappointed Emily wasn't going to be on my team, but Frank is great at pool, so we are going to win easily.

"Yeah, come on Frank. We have to kick there asses." I said laughing.