Chapter 4

Johnnys P.O.V

I have asked Emily to be my girlfriend but she didn't say yes. Seriously, is that girl stupid. What more does she want! It is seriously pissing me off, who does she think she is denying me. Like she could find anyone better.

"Johnny! Come down stairs!!" I heard Tee yell. I rolled my eyes and walked down to see a lame birthday party. That wasn't even the worst thing! Emily and Liam were laughing together. How dare she! Play me like that.

"Do you know what Emily! Screw you, you stupid bitch! Why say no to be my girlfriend, what so you can be with that criminal. You really are stupid. I guess I dodged a bullet! A pretty fat one as well!" I said to her. Everyone around m gasped and Emily just smiled politely.

"See Johnny, this is why I said I wanted to think about it! You are a self-centred dick. That needs to learn a lesson! I would much rather be with a criminal that is actually sweet and treats me right than  a stupid little boy that thinks he is good looking. You really aren't and to be honest Liam is. So happy fucking birthday you prick!" Emily said back and walked past me.

Everyone stood there shocked. Then Mike turned on some lame music. Liam left after giving me a death glare, he can have that stupid fat bitch.

Liam's P.O.V

I was extremely mad at Johnny. You don't ever say that to a girl, you don't say that to anyone. That was horrible, but Emily's response was perfect! He deserved that. Now I definitely have a chance with Emily. I am going to make sure she is okay.

I knocked on Emily's door and she said go away. I laughed and walked in anyway. I saw Emily sobbing into a little brown bear. I felt so bad, I quickly walked to her and hugged her tightly but gently. She snuggled up closer and continued to cry.

"I can't believe I almost dated him. Liam, you are literally the bet person in my life at the moment, apart from Amanda of course." She said between sobs. I rubbed her back gently kissing her forehead.

"Don't worry Emily, not all guys are like that." I said comforting her.