Chapter 7

Emily's POV

This date is going perfect, that is until I fuck everything up. We are playing the games trying the win the prizes. I'm surprisingly shit at this games. Liam laughs as I miss the cans again. I  threw my last ball and miss once again, I turn and pout at Liam, he laughs and wraps his arms around my waist kissing my nose.

"Don't worry, these games are probably rigged, they don't want you to actually win the prizes, else they lose money." Liam said making me feel a lot better. Although he basically said they were a waste of money and there is no point in trying to win the prizes, I really wanted to win.

"Can we try another game?" I ask, Liam smiles and nods.

"Of course beautiful. What game shall we play!" Liam says unwrapping his arms.

"That one over there!" I point to the game where you have to knock the ducks down. Liam takes my hand and we walk over there.

"One last game and then we have to go." I said with a pout looking at the text from Tracy, admittedly we have been here for three hours. I just love spending time with Liam, he is sweet, kind and funny but he is also a little bit of a badass. We both play the duck game, both of us lost. He really was right, you rarely ever win.

Liam takes my hand and we walk towards the exit of the fair.

"I had lots of fun with you Emily." Liam said. I smiled widely, I didn't fuck up.

Liams POV

"I had fun too, thanks for the date Liam." Emily said. We were now walking home. I walked slower so I could spend as much time as I could with Emily. She is so much fun to be around.

We were around the corner from the dumping ground and I stopped. Emily looked at me confused.

I placed my hand gently on her soft cheek, "I had lots of fun with you tonight Emily and I was hoping we could go on another date soon." I asked.

She smiled and nodded at me. I grinned back and placed my hand gently on her hip pulling her body closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my other hand on her hips.

Im so nervous right now, this is going to be my first kiss with Emily. I have kissed other girls before, but none of them compare to Emily.

I slowly leaned down and placed my lips gently on hers. She kissed back almost immediately, her soft lips felt amazing on mine. I can't wait to share thousands more kisses with this girl.