Chapter 6

Liams P.O.V

It has been about 3 months since Emily has come to the dumping ground. I can tell you right now a lot has changed. Emily and Elektra are best friends, and I have just managed to get enough courage to ask Emily on a date and she said YES! I was so excited about her saying yes I almost danced around the lounge. Although I played it cool.

Mine and Emily's date is tonight and she is getting ready. I told her just to wear something casual. I am going to be taking her to the fair. I am super excited, I love the fair and she said she loves it as well. I am all ready for the date. I actually wore something nice. I put on some black jeans and a button up shirt. I hope she likes what I am wearing, I also styled my hair nicer.

I have never been nervous about a date before my whole life. I feel this date is actually going to be with something, I am just hoping it works out.

Emily's P.O.V

I am freaking out, he said wear something casual. I actually feel like crying, I like him so much but I'm going to end up messing this date up. What is casual to him. I know where we are going but should I put something decent on. DO I HAVE ANYTHING DECENT! I just need to breathe. I'm just going to wear skinny jeans and a nice t shirt. My usual outfit, or is that bad for a first date.

"Do you need some help?" I heard Elektra say as she walked into my room. I smiled at her and nodded making her laugh.

"The outfit is fine, he said casual so what you wearing is perfect. But Emily your hair needs sorting." She said pushing me into my chair. I felt her start to sort my hair out and she told me some tips for the date.

Liams P.O.V

We finally arrived at the fair, Emily looks gorgeous, I could tell she made an effort which made me happy. Now I just need to not fuck this date up and actually get her to want to come on more dates with me.