Chapter 4

A new day, a new start. Today I will try to be nice to William and Alex. I realized I was been a sarcastic jerk. I mean, not like he did anything to vex me. So, why should I be a jerk to him? That's it! I have decided! I am going to try been friendly with William and Alex. I yawned loudly when I felt aunt Lauren slap my cheeks. Oh great! Here comes the drama.

"What?" I groaned loudly and hugged my side pillow.

"It's time for college! Hurry up and get up or you will get late!" Aunt Lauren shouted. Oh please, not like I don't know the time for my college. I am not a little baby. I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Okay, now get out of my room." I said as I pulled myself out of the bed. Aunt Lauren as always, rolled her eyes at me and walk out of the room. Mom, I miss you so much. I wished she was here with me every day. But the fact that she is gone, hurt me so much. But It's time for me to move on. I can't always crawl myself back to the past. Past is past, present is present, future is future. But now, I need to live the present. Not the past, not the future. Just the present. With a new hope that raised inside of me, I went to take a shower. After a long, nice, refreshing bath, I came out of the bathroom with my white and green striped towel wrapped around my body. I looked myself from the mirror and smiled.

"You will do great girl! You are awesome!" I encouraged myself. I wore my favourite black shirt with a black pair of jeans and wore my watch on my right wrist. I grabbed my back pack and walk downstairs. I sat down for breakfast as I greeted my aunt and uncle. I had my breakfast and got up from the chair.

"Have a great day at college Karyn!" Aunt Lauren and uncle Fedrick smiled at me. I tilted my head up while wearing my sneakers and smiled.

"I will!" I said and walk out of the house. I took my car and drove myself to the college. After parking my car, I walk into the college. I grabbed my time table out of my bag.

"Computer." I murmured. Great! I love everything related to computers which is why I decided to do a computer course. I walk inside my computer class and sat down on my seat. Seems like Elina did not arrive yet.

"Hey Karyn!" Alex waved at me as he walk inside the class. I wave back at him and smiled. Alex widened his eyes.

"That's the first time you smiled at me Karyn." Alex said.

"I know. I am sorry for been so rude yesterday." I said, looking down. Alex shook his head and tap my right shoulder.

"I am glad we are in good terms now. So, where is Elina?" Alex asked. I look at him with a slight smirk and straighten up a bit as I rested my chin on my hand.

"What's cooking up between you two huh? I saw how much of a chatter box you two were yesterday." I said with a slight smirk on my face. Don't judge me. I hate been in a relationship but I love poking my nose into other relationships. Alex had a slight blush on his cheeks at the mention of it. I giggled and slapped his hand.

"You like her don't you?" I asked him.

"Well she is a nice girl. One date won't harm right?" He laughed. I laughed along

"Yup. One won't hurt." I said when I saw Elina and William near the door.

"Someone's in a good mood." Elina said and walk up to me and sat on her chair, next to me.

"I agree with that Elina." William said as he sat next to Alex.

"You guys have a problem when I am not in the mood and you also have a problem when I am in the mood?" I asked, with my arms crossed. The three laughed and shook their head.

"Not at all. We like this Karyn." The three said in a unison. I laughed along with them when our computer sir came in.

After our computer class had finished, the three of us went to the library. Alex and Elina went off, leaving me with William. Through out the whole time inside the library, William and I did not talk much. Sure he asked me a couple of questions and cracked up some lame jokes but I promised to be nice to him so I just laughed along with it.