Chapter Three: Son Of A Glitch

I STILL CAN'T MOVE ON FROM "HATE".

4MINUTE IS JUST AWESOME! NOTHING CAN EXPRESS HOW HOOKED I AM WITH THEIR NEW SONG! I GET GOOSEBUMPS AND CHILLS EVERY TIME I PLAY IT! TOTALLY EXCITED FOR THEIR OTHER SONGS! SOMEBODY SAVE ME! I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND YOU TO HEAR "4MINUTE". ESPECIALLY THEIR SONGS "CRAZY" AND "HATE".

Fun fact: Skrillex composed their song "Hate".

Also! "Big Hero Six Scenarios" is posted! Go check it out in my profile! You can request there :D

Anyway, enjoy the chapter, friends!

--

Heaving a deep and loud sigh, Hiro ran a hand through his messy black hair. "Is she for real, Baymax? She doesn't know us and we're like, the trend of the whole city. Not to mention she didn't even find it weird a guy in a suit and a robot saved her. What kind of human being is she? If she's even human, that is. . ."

Baymax waddles over to him, raising his index finger. "This girl is making you feel stress, it is a normal feeling yet it needs to be tended to. What can I do to enlighten your stress?" Baymax asks.

"Nothing, Baymax. She's just. . ." Hiro can't find the right words to describe you.

"I can sing you a lullaby if you want." Baymax insists.

"No, thank you, Baymax."

"Twinkle, twinkle, little stars. . ."

"Ugh."

***

You slammed the door open and headed straight for the staircase, ignoring your uncle's greetings. You entered your room and sifted through your bed, hunting down a certain cube. You pulled your pillow and smirked when you finally found your robot, along with your wrist watch.

"Bingo." You mumbled.

You attached your watch to your wrist, shoved your robot into your pocket,  and motioned to head out when you came into realization. Your uncle is totally against the idea of you going out to bot fight, he will surely do everything in his power to stop you.

You decided to leave using your window, the same route you took last night. You climbed down the huge and tall tree and leaped over the fences with ease.

Somewhat, deep down inside your knowledge, you know the alley guy won't stop persisting you and will do anything just to have you bot fight with him. So to end that matter quickly, you decided to give him what he wanted (that's what she said).

You roamed around the city, looking for your certain savior slash personal annoyance. When you didn't find any sign of him for the last two hours, you took a small break at an adorable looking cafe you crossed. The time you set foot into the cafe, you instantly smelled the wafting aroma of the pastries and heard the chatters and faint conversations of the customers.

You sat down am empty two sitter table, scanning your eyes around and taking in every detail of the cafe. It's very simple and it is quite a warm place. It almost feels like a home.