Chapter Twenty Seven: Find Her

SORRY FOR MY DELAYED UPDATES

HAD A SWIMMING COMPETITION AND I NEEDED THE TRAINING DAMN IT

ANY OF YOU KNOW ASA BUTTERFIELD?

THAT GUY IS WRECKING MY BIAS LIST (RYAN POTTER AND DANIEL HENNEY)

AND THEN THERE'S TOSHIRO HITSUGAYA ALSO. . .

DAMN ALL OF THEM ARE HOTTIES

Was that a good impression of Papyrus or wha?

--

Weeks passed and your communication with the younger Hamada drastically dropped. All your possible contacts with Hiro had been failing and the urge to confront him once more, to talk to him and settle all unresolved conflicts, was lurking deep within your aching chest yet you didn't anything about it. Or maybe you simply couldn't. Something inside your mind was telling you that Hiro need some time and space for himself before he could face you again without being reminded of your what he calls betrayal and blow yet another fuse.

But so little did he know you were gradually slipping away from his grasp.

Currently, Hiro Hamada gathered his teammates in his work place, also known as the garage, and told them about his conversation with you from three weeks ago, ranting on and on about how you were planning to end their existence and how cruel you were to gain their full trust and betray them completely for your sake. He was hurting, but another part of him wanted to strangle you and love you at the same time. It was rather really confusing for the fourteen year old to solve.

Wasabi shakes his head vigorously, his hair bobbing along with his movements. "Wait, hold the phone. You're telling us (Y/N) was planning to capture us, Big Hero Six, then possibly kill us in exchange for someone held captive and that someone had been threatening her to do those things?"

Hiro didn't respond to his comrade but nodded, his cold and piercing and glistening glare lingering on the cold pavement of the garage. He was clearly upset by his recent discovery about you and his breathing became uneven due to anger. Recalling the events from before fueled his burning negativity and he swore he could actually feel his warm blood boiling and pulsing underneath his skin.

Fred gasps with bewilderment, stunned by the news given to his prying ears. "Whoa, like whoa. Our superheroes lives became more complicated, awesome and dangerous." Then he fell silent. "I'd be over the moon by the now if this wasn't reality."

Honey frowns deeply at this, eyebrows arching. "How awful. I didn't know (Y/N) was going through such a hard choice. We could have helped her."

Gogo was leaning against the cold wall behind her as she chewed on her bubblegum as quietly as possible, watching the scene before her slowly unfold.

Hiro runs his fingertips into his raven hair and his features showed his discomfort about the situation. "I know and I really don't care. What's important here is that she still considered following whatever given instructions to her. If we haven't known her true intentions, we might have been long dead by now, rotting maybe in our very own coffins. To be completely honest, I'm surprised I'm still breathing now when she has all the chance to strike me."

Honey shoots Hiro an unreadable look before pushing her rimmed glasses up. "Are you sure you don't care? Last time we checked, you were hopelessly head over heels for (Y/N)."

Hiro faced the blonde beauty and glowered at her, stunning everybody in the room. Never had the boy dared to shoot an intimidating glare towards anyone who isn't close to him. "That was before. This is the present time and right now, my feelings for her cannot be brought into a serious matter such as this. Love and priority can never be mixed together."