Important Author's Note

Please do read this and comment your opinions below.

But first of all!

I watched Captain America Civil War yesterday. Some spoilers ahead.

I had mixed emotions. But for now, I'll tell you how I feel for some characters.

For Tony - I'll always be team Iron Man even if I have to deal with your arrogant ass.

For Steve - you see this? these are my feels. you are also convicted for murder after killing my heart when you kissed that blonde woman (not gonna lie, the woman was actually kinda pretty)

For Natasha - I thought I liked you. First you're in team iron man and then the next you're with caps? Why?

For Clint - I don't even know. why did you leave your family in the first place and who the hell contacted you?

And now to the real author's note.

--

Hello there, friends!

Jessica here. I don't know if I should really consider is as important but, yeah.

Since I decided to take a small break writing Big Hero Six reader insert (after finishing this story of course, I'll be writing another Big Hero Six reader insert next year after the series are officially out), I really want to try to write about another fandom. I actually have two stories in pending and they're just in my Drafts.

I want to know your opinions, so please, please, write in the comments which one I should publish first and focus on more.

Here are the two choices:

menace | Creepypasta One Shots

Description - You are hopelessly falling in love with a killer.

Not so smart of you.

You do know your life is on the line, right?

Or

One Of These Nights (Jacksepticeye X Reader)

Description - You're a girl with no real plans in the future.

He's a man with too much to mention.

You're the shy type of a gal.

He love making people laugh and smile.

Meeting each other was merely an accident, a wonderful one.

Falling in love was not so bad and he was the reason why.

xoxoReynaJessica

PS. is Jacksepticeye even a fandom XD