First Part

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I was describe myself, I am a total GEEK. Nothing more, nothing less. I wear the usual nerd outfit. Thick- frame big glasses, baggy pants, brown church shoes, bow tie,  wrap sweaters, long sleeves and some times suspenders. Some describe me as a 'genius' , 'nice'  for some who aprecciated, but usually what I got  was 'ugly' , 'freak' , 'geek' , 'nerd'  and 'stupid'. Everyday I expirience bullying.  Of course it's the usual for the 'nerds' .  But, I got my eye with the most popuar girl in school.  Alison Moore. She's the nicest person I've ever met. Were not close, not even close  to being close friends,but she says that she consider me as one of her friends and I'm glad that we are . But the thing that no one ever know, is that, I like her, or more like I'm in love with her. But thing that hurts me was that she has a boyfriend. The biggest jock in our school. Matt. 

"Hey Nerd!"  Matt greeted as he push me to my locker and pulled my collar. I just look down. Never wanting to see his gaze. I  know it sounds gay, it's just i hate to see him.

"Look at me coward!" I slowly look at him and he quickly punched square in jaw. Then pushed me thru the floor.

"Never, EVER, walk near my territory. Got it?" I just simply nod. I know I don't have options either.

I just get my books and notes, then two girls start to walk behind me and start a very loud conversation with their annoying tone.

"Hey gurl!!! Have you heard already?!" The girl at my back squealed...

"What is it ?!?!" The other girl ask her....

"The prom will be next week! And the thing is I still don't have a dress!"

"OMG!!! We should go to shopping! Wait, did you already have a date?"

A DATE.

PROM.

I just walk past them after I gather all my things.

I start to think what would just probably happen if I will go to the prom.

Number 1. I might got 'out of place'

Number 2. They will just make fun of me.

Number 3. No one would dare to be my date.

Number 4. I'm a nerd.

Number 5. I really don't mind going.

Number 6. I will just get boring.

Number 7. I will just be alone there.

Number 8. I don't have any accompany.

Number 9. Alison will never notice me.

and Number 10. They don't know who I am.

So yeah, i go to my last period. Mathematics. It's actually one of my favorite subject though. I find it quite easy.

I just open my book and started to review all the things that we may dicuss for today, since Mr. Harvey said that we'll have a quiz and graded recitation. The others start to enter the class. Then there's Alison. Walking like a very gorgeous model. I don't know what's in me that I started to stare at her. I notice that she smiled at me. Those smiles... Those gourgeous smile that I fell in love with since 7th grade.

"Hey Marcel!"  She greeted as she sit beside me. I don't know, my heart started to race very fast. and my hands are starting to sweat.

"H-Hi A-Alison..." I'm always like this in front of her... Alway stuttering...

"So... Are you going to the prom?" She asks happily.

"Uhmm... I-I don't know. Maybe n-not." The she frowned... I can't help it. She definitely look cute when she pouts.