PART 6 :)

~Alison’s P.O.V.~

Megan and I we’re getting ready for the prom. Now she’s doing my hair because she’s already done with her hair and make-up.

“Today, you’re going to be the most beautiful girl in the prom, and of course I’m next to you.”

“Seriously Megan?” I really think she’s somehow mental.

“No, but seriously, I’ll be your fairy god mother today!”

“Fine, whatever that floats your boat.”

I start to think all things that confused me in the past few days, about my feelings for Marcel…  I don’t really know what I feel for him. And all I know is we said hello and his eyes looks like coming home, all I know is his simple name and everything has changed.

“It’s done!” Megan squeals as she looks at my reflection.

 “What do I look like? My gosh wha-“ I was stunned by my own self… It’s like a different girl, not me…

“OMG! Alison you look like a princess in a fairytale! Just wow…”

“Thank you!” I tell her as I hug her.

“Don’t thank me yet. Thank me later” then she wink at me.

So we change our robes to our dress.

“You really look like a real life princess!” She compliments me.

“And you look beautiful as usual!” Then we take a picture together in our phone then, Xander lead us to the car. Marcel goes to the venue earlier so I’m a bit disappointed, I don’t know why.

When we arrive at the venue we go to an empty table in front. The prom will start in several minutes but still, no signs of Marcel. So I just sit at my chair and eat some chips served in our table. Our theme was somehow fancy, it’s like a formal after party. I try to search for Marcel with my eye, but still, no signs of him.

“What are you looking for?” Xander asks me.

“Or who is she looking for?” Megan smirks at me.

“Hmm… Who’s the lucky guy?” Xander asks, even though he is only referring to only one person. I swear he’s the guy version of Megan. Perfect couple.

They laugh together, and I roll my eyes at them and they just stick out their tongue, see, they’re perfect match!

So we just talk about some things  and  laugh around until some girls take a seat behind our table, I know it’s bad to listen in their conversation but we can’t help it, I, Megan, and Xander began to listen to them.

“Did you see the hot guy at the back stage talking to Mr. Jonny?” the girl ask her friend, I think.

“Oh, yes! I think he’s a new student. Because I never saw him around the campus.” Her friend tells her.

“ I know, but why did he transfer if he’s senior?”

“Maybe he came for someone.”

“What if it’s me?! OMG!”                        

We stop listening to their conversation because we know the next thing they’ll talk is just fan girl attacks and everything.

“Do you think they’re talking about Marcel?” I ask them.

“I think so, he’s nowhere to find.”

“Let’s welcome our guest for today’s event, Ed Sheeran!” everyone cheers and clap, like c’mon that is Ed Sheeran! He’s actually my favorite singer.