PART 7 :))

~Marcel’s (Harry’s) P.O.V. ~

As I finish singing the song, everyone claps and cheers. Wow, they like it. I never felt so appreciated until this day.

Alison came to me running and hugs me.

I waited for years to wrap my arms around her, to be this close to her.

I think the next guest will perform. I’ll perform also as the closing act so I just stay like this with her. Making her secure in my arms never wanting to let go. I have to tell her everything that I feel. A song isn’t enough to explain how I feel. I need to tell her before its too late.

Hunter Hayes enters the stage, and if you’re wondering why there are international artist performing in our prom night, our school is a school for elites, so our school can afford inviting artist in or outside the country.

So I and Alison go to the table where she is sitting awhile ago. Xander and Megan got back to the table with wide grins in their face. Of course they knew about this, they help me in some things here. So we sat there in silence, not an awkward silence but a silence where we just think about everything that happens.

“Okay that is very romantic, writing a song for a girl. Give it up for Marcel everyone! Admit it we all want to be loved and to love. Admit it. Anyways, how are guys enjoying the night?” The whole crowd replied a big ‘great’, ‘having too much fun’, ‘good’.

“That’s nice! So as I was saying about awhile ago, we want to love, and when we love someone we want them to feel what we feel right?” He says as he sits on a chair so he can play the piano. And everyone agrees. Even I, want Alison to know, and feel what I feel for her.

“So the song I’ll perform to you guys is a song where in you want them to feel wanted that they’re beautiful, that they’re the best thing you have. So this is ‘Wanted’, hope you guys enjoy it. Grab your partners everyone! Dance and sing with me if you know the lyrics.”

You know Id fall apart without you,

I don’t know you do what you do.

‘Cuz everything that don’t make sense about me,

Make sense when I’m with you…’

I got up and go stand behind Alison, this is it, I hope I won’t mess this up.

“May I have this dance with you?” I ask her, she looked up to me and nods.

“Sure.”

So we go in the middle where other couples dance also. So I put my hands on her waist and she put her arms around my neck as we slow dance.

Like everything that is green girl, I need you

But it’s more than one and one make two.

Put aside the math and the logic of it

You gotta know you’re wanted too…’

“Alison” “Marcel” we both say in unison.

“You go first.” She said, we’re still slow dancing

“How am I going to start?” I actually don’t how am I going to tell her.

“I have to tell you something.” I tell her, okay that’s really a bad intro…

“Tell me what?” she asks.

“That I… I like you. No scratch that. I love you. Since I first laid my eyes on you, I can’t forget that day where you help me out of the stock room where the bullies locked me. So when I found out in 9th grade that you’re with Matt my heart sinks. I know it’s over exaggerating but really, I felt like I have no one. All days thinking of you, thinking how beautiful you are, how kind you are, how your eyes twinkle whenever you smile, how you twist your hair when you got frustrated, how you look cute when you look mad, how your puppy eyes work every time, how you make yourself silly every time there’s an awkward moment, how you make fun of non sense things, and the list go on. I just love everything about you. I know you don-” she cut me with her finger stopping my mouth to say what am I going to say.