PART 8 :)

So guys this is the last part :"> I'm so happy that I actually finish writing this but at the same time I'm also sad because I know I'll miss updating this story... 

so here it is :)

Part 8 of One Last Dance

hope you like it.

~~~

~ Alison’s P.O.V.~

The necklace is his last remembrance to me. I can still remember everything that he say even if it’s three years ago.

I think he already forget about me. But I’ll never forget about him. And still I am waiting for him to come back.

It’s because he and his bandmates won as a 3rd placer but yet they become the biggest boyband of the twenty first century. And now, he’s not known as Marcel. He’s worldwide known as Harry Styles, he use his first name when he auditioned.  I stay updated to his celebrity life with the help of twitter.  I followed him in twitter but he doesn’t know. Every time there’s a rumor, I cried myself at night and since Megan is living with me and we are attending the same university, she’s always there to comfort me. I don’t actually know if he’s still holding on the promise we made, but I know I’ll be holding on mine till death.

So I thought that, why would he hold on his promise if there are prettier girls around him throwing their selves in his feet. Right he can get every girl that he wants, why would he keep a promise to a girl not that pretty enough, especially now, he’s famous and everything. I cant compete with all of those girls.

So I am getting ready for uni, since today is our last day and tomorrow is winter break. Megan is talking with someone last in her phone I don’t know who is it but, when I walk in she wink at me and said it was nothing. So I let it slide.

I put a little amount of make up since my skin is a bit pale this morning. I am wearing a shirt and a jacket as a cover up. I don’t want to freeze to death you know. I wear some jeans, and some boots. And the necklace Marcel gave me. I always wear it though.

Megan said that she’ll go earlier than me so I will walk and she’s going to use the car, a very good way of transportation in a very cold weather. Take the sarcasm.   As I look at myself in the mirror, I look okay, I think. I saw a poster fell off the wall so I got a tape to put it back, It’s Marcel’s poster or should I say Harry, ‘cuz he doesn’t use Marcel now.

So I got a granola bar and eat it.

As I open the door of my flat, I saw a small neon note at the doorstep.

And it says: ‘Be careful, the floor is a bit slippery :) – M/H’

Maybe it’s from Megan?

So as the note said, I walk carefully because I might trip or slip. Not a very good thing for a morning.

The uni is only twelve blocks away so it’s okay.

When I arrive at the first block, I saw a pink note and it says: ‘Don’t step at the flower! By the way it’s for you :) You look cute in those jacket ;) –M/H’

I look down and I saw a bouquet of red roses. Well, now I know it’s not Megan, she has allergies in flowers, especially roses. So if I’m in some prank game, I don’t know what to do.

So I just pick up the note and the bouquet and bring it with me.

When I got to the second block where the Starbucks is located, I go inside and order the usual, chocolate frappe with extra syrup and coffee jelly. When I got my order I saw a yellow note with the coffee. And it said that: ’This can help you warm up in a cold weather. Enjoy! – M/H’