Part 5!

And because I'm excited to finish this story, I posted this part for you!

4 more parts!

Yiipie!

I waqnt to know what you think so far about this.

So comment bellow. and if you like it click the 'vote' button because it can make me happy :) haha!

 So here's part 5!!!

~~~~~~~~~

*day of prom*

~ Marcel’s P.O.V.~

We’re at Alison’s flat to prepare for the prom. We’re actually staying here since Matt and Alison broke up, and we’re with Megan and Xander.

As I wear my tux, I notice that some of the scars in my arm were fading.

Sigh.

The plan for the event later was all set. I’m going to tell Alison everything, that I love her, I need ton confess my feelings before I go.

I need to leave, I have to audition for the X-Factor, it’s my dream and It is also a once in a lifetime experience. I can’t give this up, opportunity knocks only once, you should grab it. I might be a smart person but I know from the start all I want to do when I’m old enough is to perform in front of many people and to the world.

Later, I’ll be singing two songs, it’s ‘Don’t Let Me Go’ and ‘Isn’t She Lovely’. First I’ll be singing Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder, I’m also going to sing that in my auditions for tomorrow. Then Don’t Let Me Go, I write it by myself though, dedicated to Alison.

I’m lost of thoughts when someone knocks on the door. I think its Xander.

So I open the door and I was right, it’s Xander.

“Hey bro.” He says with a smile, he knows the plan As well as Megan. We began to be friend actually. At least now I have 3. Before it’s only Megan and Alison… I think. Now I have Xander as my first actual guy friend.

“Forgot something?” I ask him, as he searches at his things.

“Yeah, have you seen a rectangular small box?”

“Is it the silver box with necklace in it?”

“Yeah…”

“Oh! It’s beside the lampshade. I saw it there awhile ago.” I tell him as I fix my tie.

“Got it.” Then he pats my shoulder.

“Good luck for the event later, and I’m wishing you all the best.” He gave a warm smile, so I return a smile at him, then he leave.

I think this is it.

Last 7 more hours here in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England, and then hello London, England.

I put my phone and wallet at my pocket and I put a small box with a pendant in it as my last gift to her. I check myself for the last time in the mirror, and then I leave the flat. Xander will drive for Megan and Alison, and I’ll go at the venue much earlier than the others because I still need to talk with Mr. Jonny regarding the event.

I bring my car with me going there.

So as I arrive at the venue, I notice that only the staffs are there and also some teachers and of course our principal, Mr. Jonny.

I got out my car and enter the function room where our prom will be held.

As walk at the hallways I can here the whispers of the staffs and some teachers, they thought I’m a new student.