Part 3 :)

Sorry for a very looooooooong time of waiting :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marcel’s P.O.V.~

My mind is mentally battling if I can leave Alison in this kind of situation. I know that there is NO ‘US’ between the two of us. We’re still friends right? I just… I just care about her. As a friend…

I know I’m lying.

Want to know the truth?

I love her.

That’s why I care a lot for her. But I can’t tell her now. I just can’t. Because I know she still into Matt and moving on is a very long process. You can’t push a person into a relationship that you know that she isn’t ready. You can’t push a person through it because you’ll both suffer, both of us will do suffer. We’ll just hurt each other. I can’t bare myself let her cry everyday and night because of me, because I rush her into some things that she isn’t ready. Especially now that things between her and Matt didn’t end in a nice way.

I saw her last night at her bedroom with bloodshot eyes from crying. And her pillow is wet from tears. So I lay next to her and cuddle her, I sang soothing songs that will calm her from sobbing.

I ask Megan what happens. She said that they caught Matt with Lily having some ‘Love Session’ at Alison’s room. It’s like ‘what the actual fuck.’ Who the hell slept with another girl at his girlfriend’s bedroom, right? At that moment, I can actually kill Matt. He doesn’t know who he loses, and what kind of girl he loses. He’s a jerk for letting her go. A stupid jerk.

“Marcel, Marcel to earth? MARCEL STYLES TO THE FREAKING EARTH!”

“Woah, calm down.” I just zoned out.

“Yeah, because you’re staring at the road for the past exactly 7 minutes.” Megan said in a very sarcastic tone.

“I’m just thinking about something you know…” I just focus on the road.

“Is it something? Or someone? *evil smirk*”  She’s the only one who knows that I have feelings for Alison. ‘Cuz you know, she’s one of my childhood friend and a very trustworthy person. So why not tell her.

So I just rolled my eyes on her.

“It’s not about her okay?”

“C’mon Marcel it’s pretty obvious that you’re lying” Yeah she knows me very well.

“Fine, you win. It’s her. Happy?” Then she clapped her hands like a mental people.

“Very happy! Why don’t you just tell her?”

“Shh! She’s sleeping, she might woke up you know. And I don’t want to tell her right now. I don’t want to rush her, Matt and her don’t end things well. I don’t want to put her in some kind of situation that I know she’s not ready. Now shot your mouth and just talk to your heavenly sleeping boyfriend there.” Then she rolled her eyes in me. She then take pictures of his boyfriend while sleeping, I swear she’s normal.

“Oh by the way, when do want to tell her that you’re joining the X-Factor?” she’s a very random girl I swear. I don’t know why I’m friends with her xD

“I don’t know… maybe after the prom?”

“C’mon Marcel! Prom’s just 3 days ahead! And can you please remove that fake outfit you’re wearing for the first time I saw you at our back garden peeing.” =_____________=

“Hey! I’m just 3 then, I don’t know what am I doing. And my outfit’s not that bad.”

“Yeah 60’s outfit that even my grandfather doesn’t appreciate is not that bad.”