Part 4 :)

Sorry guys if this take months to update but now, I REALLY PROMISE THAT I'LL POST ALL THE PARTS MAYBE THIS WEEK.

And ooh...

To sum it all, it's  9 parts so, 5 parts to go!

6+ Votes?

And please comment I really want to know what you think about my story :))))

Thank you!

~Alison’s P.O.V~

As I woke up awhile ago, I saw a different Marcel. Curls, no glasses, plain shirt, and skinny jeans, plus the tattoos on his arms, I didn’t know he have tattoos, not the usual Marcel I always see in the school. But it makes him more adorable, hot I might say… Let’s be honest, Marcel is a very good looking and a nice guy, a total package if I might add, like he’s smart, he’s well-off, he’s talented, but I think people doesn’t realize it because of his daily looks in school, and being so shy. I actually think by his new look right now, he’ll be one of the most popular guys in the school. So I stare at him just check those wild curls, dimples, green eyes, tattoos…

“Why are you staring at Marcel my little friend?*smirk*”

“I’m not!”

“Yes, you were.”

“No, I’m not!”

“C’mon love, admit it. I caught you already, no need to deny. You’re staring at Marcel for almost a minute. *smirk*”

“Fine. Happy?”

“Very happy my dear. So where are we going to buy our dress for the prom?”

“What about Elliot Claire then Sophie’s?”

“Sound great! Wait I’ll call Xander to ask where are they right now.”

So she called him and he says that they’re at Nando’s. Just thinking about peri-peri chicken makes me a little hungry.

“C’mon! move your lazy bum, we still have to buy shoes, accessories and we need to go to the nail spa!”

“Yeah, yeah…” So we go to some shops, before we go to Elliot Claire we take a look at their collections, Megan suggested to bring them all at the fitting room so it’s going to be easy to pick what dress to get.

We go to different cubicle to change; I start to pick a dress… I got out as well as Megan.

“That’s too bright!” she commented at me. She’s right though..

 “Too dark!”  I commented on hers, to dark and plain for her skin color.  

So we go back to the cubicle to change. I pick a dress and quickly wear it.

“1, 2, 3…”

“Uhh, it’s a no for me.” Megan said, it’s a bit itchy though…

I look at Megan’s dress, it’s beautiful, and it’s a white short dress with stencil like designs on it, over lay with black thin lace from the waist to her feet. It looks perfect to her!

“I think you should take that!” I tell her with excitement.

“Do you think so?” she asked.

“Yep, it compliments your eye color and it really looks beautiful to you!”

“Thanks. You should change, that dress is a bit dull.” True fact, why can’t I pick a nice dress?

“Just wait a minute, I’ll look for the perfect dress!” I tell her.

So as I look at the rack full of dress, search for something that can catch my eye.

After a long search, I found the perfect dress. It’s a light pink staples dress with little diamonds on it, it’s over lay with chiffon cloth, and it’s also floor length. It’s simple but elegant.

 “Alison, are you done already?” Megan asked

“I’m almost done!”

So I got out of the cubicle wearing the dress, I wonder what Megan thinks about the dress.

“Oh my gosh! Alison, that’s a perfect dress! Just wow, you look like a princess in that dress! I think you should get that. I swear if ever Matt will see you at the prom night, he’ll regret what he did to you.”

“Megan you know I don’t want anything with him, I just don’t”

“Yeah, I’m sorry for mentioning him”

“Nah it’s okay. Let’s just buy this and look for some shoes and everything”

So we buy the dress then proceed to some shops like Forever 21, Topshop, Hollister and some boutiques…

“What do you think is the reason why Marcel changes his look?” I ask her, they’re close because they’re childhood best friends’ maybe he tells her.

“That’s not my story to tell love, he’ll tell you in the right time.” Then she winks at me.

“Can you just give me a little clue?” I gave her a puppy eyes.

“Urgh! Fine, let’s just say that you should support him in every step he takes.”

“Huh?” I don’t understand… why?

“You’ll find out sooner or later Alice.”

“But I want to know...”

“Nope, not going to say anything. Īie”

 “Since when did you learn to speak Japanese?”

“And since when did you become curious about Marcel?”

“Uhhh, can’t be a friend be curious about her friend?”

“Are you sure it’s only a friendly caring or is it a caring for someone you love?” she smirks.

“To be honest, I don’t know…”

“What do you mean you don’t know?” She asks me with full of curiosity in her eyes, like she want to push further our conversation. I know she wants to know more about this thing about Marcel. She told me awhile ago when we’re on our way to Elliot Claire that me and Marcel is her new OTP. And if you’re wondering what the hell is ‘OTP’ it means One True Pairing.  She tells me it’s some tumblr thing.

“I mean I care for him a lot, even when Matt and I were still together… I don’t know.”

“Don’t you think you somehow fancy him?”

“I don’t know, maybe… what do you think?”

“I actually think you fancy him. Like you’re curious about him, always caring, always there to stand and fight for him. I know all friends do that with each other but the way you two just simply glance with each other, I know there’s something special between the two of you. And when I say that you two are my OTP, I mean it, I ship you two as I ship Katniss and Peeta or Bella and Edward. I swear if you two got together I’ll be the president of your fans club.”

“Yeah whatever that can make you sleep tight at night.”

Megan just grins on me. So we continue going to different shop as I continue to have a mental debate in my head, whether I really fancy Marcel or I’ll just forget some of my little feelings for him.

But for now I’m happy, free, confused ang lonely at the same time, which is miserable and magical.

I know I just use a Taylor Swift song lyric, it’s just that it describe how I feel right now. I’m happy and free now. I’m confused about my feelings for Marcel and lonely because I think that no one can understand me this time. Which makes me feel some how miserable and magical.

I really can’t understand everything that I feel right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 5 will be posted later if this will get 3 votes this very minute! :D