Chapter 4:

Chloe's Pov:

"Have you took your medicine today Chloe" I nodded my in return. Zayn had suddenly got more fucking over protective then he has been. He doesn't leave me alone at all and constantly tries to get me to do stuff with him twenty--four seven.

I'd just wish he would leave me alone and do something else for a change. I mean seriously, you would be as annoyed as I am if you were in my position right now. "Chloe, CHLOE!" Zayn shouted dragging me out of my thoughts. He could obviously tell I wasn't in a good mood as his expression on ?" his face changed a bit.

"What?" I snapped, annoyance taking over my voice. "Chloe don't snap at me." Zayn retorted. I my eyes and scoffed at his remark. He thinks telling me not to do something is going to change my opinion, puh-lease it might of once, a very long time ago but not now. He is never going to understand that as he was never there.

"Chloe stop it, now! Before I pull you over my lap and give you what you deserve-" Zayn was cut off by the hospital door to my room opened and in walked Johanna, and a nurse. Zayn plastered a fake smile over his face in a mili--second.

"Johanna so good to see you again, how are you?" Zayn asked as he gave Johanna a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm good, thank you Zayn, the question is how are you? You've grown up so much since the last time I saw you, you were only seventeen and now your the big twenty." Johanna laughed. Her eyes met mine and she ran over to me and pulled me into the biggest hug I've ever had.

Johanna's hug's were friendly and they made you feel like you were hugging your own mother.

"How are you feeling Chloe?" Johanna asked.

"I'm alright, now 100% great and a tad bit annoyed by the idiot over there but other from that I'm good." I pointed at Zayn earning a glare in return, but oh well, who cares? Cause I don't.

"That's good darling." I smiled at Johanna, she has always been there for me since I first met her like Anne, Harry's mum.

"You gave me a good old scare when I found out you had a wound in you head, what did the doctor's say about it?" she asked. I looked nervously at Zayn wanting him to tell Johanna as I didn't know for sure what had been said.

Zayn got my face expression and walked closer to me and Johanna. "The doctor said she suffers from depression, anxiety and she self--harms, she has to take two sets of tablets a day; one in the morning and one in the evening before she goes to sleep, for her head. She has six--course weekly counselling sessions in town, and sleeping tablet for her at night--time when she can't sleep.

I was shocked Zayn knew everything that's why he is being so over-protective. Oh god, I hate Doctor . fucking Howard, how could he do that to me. I certainly do not need counselling for self--harming. I'm not addicted or anything I only do it when I seriously can no longer take the pain any more. I don't do it everyday or something. Anyway I don't see the point in counselling all It is, is someone who just acts like they care and wrights down every word.

They sit you in a dark room, door closed, windows blocked and very little light. Having counselling makes you even more depressed. I doubt I have depression but I will agree with anxiety. I have panic attacks every now and again but so does every one else in their life--times.

"Awe, you poor thing, I'm always here if you need someone to talk too." I smiled back at her. Zayn looks like he is about to cry. Soon after Johanna was the same, tears brimming on her water--line as she pulled me into another hug.

She pulled back after a couple of minutes and soon Zayn was hugging me instead. It was uncomfortable for me to be around Zayn, let  alone be hugging him right now.

"I see you soon darling, stay safe and be good for the boys, yeah" I nodded my head which hurt, but whatever Johanna kissed my head and soon she was gone. I was yet again left with Zayn. I gulped nervously, my throat went dry and my palms became clammy and shaky.

"Chloe listen, Mom didn't get a chance to tell you the rules. So let me just go get the boys and I'll explain everything." After his words left his mouth, he was out the door retrieving the boys.

The familiar sound of the boys footsteps filled the corridors outside and the door swung open. Four boys pilled into the room standing in different places.

Zayn stood by the door, Louis by my bedside, harry on the other side, Liam in the corner and Niall at the foot of my bed.

"Chloe I suggest you listen, and listen good" Liam announced, and there appears daddy direction.

"Rule 1: Don't swear, ever, if you do a mouth washing and 13 spanks with the hair-brush." Louis started.

"Rule 2: Respect, respect our belongings, respect everyone and everything. Break this rule and you will be given a twenty minute time out, in one of our rooms with one of us with you, to make sure you behave.

Rule 3: No fighting or arguing with us. This includes hitting, punching, kicking, slapping, biting, talking back, sassing ext. The punishment will be how much and whatever implement we choose" Niall added.

"Rule 4: Get good grades

Rule 5: Don't break these rules. Or else" Harry finished.

"Okay so now I know the rules can I get some sleep please?" I asked using the cutest face I could muster up and battering my eyelashes. They all nodded and gave a kiss on the head and quick hug before leaving me in my room. I laid further into my pillows and closed my eyes, falling into a dreamless sleep...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER GOAL: 25 VOTES, 20 COMMENTS, 8 FOLLOWERS AND 5 MESSAGES ON MY PROFILE.

HELLO UNICORNS, I'm in a hyper mood right now if you couldn't tell.

DEDICATED TO @jennabenna514 as she was first to comment.

IF YOU WANT THE NEXT DEDICATION TELL ME 

***What was the first  ever One Direction song you heard?***

I'm nearly on my summer break. YAY which means more updating, like everyday ha-ha! This book just reached 2,000 reads so thank you so much. Can I get 3,000 by the end of the week?...We'll have to find out won't we?

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT THE DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE GAVE BIRTH TO DAY TO A BABY BOY WHO IS THE THIRD IN LINE TO THE THRONE AND ONE DIRECTION'S NEW SINGLE BEST SONG EVER WAS RELEASED AHHHHHH!! HARRY AND NIALL OMFG THERE SO HOT ESPICALLY HARRY HAHAHHA MARCEL LOL!!!!!

Hope you liked this chapter, this week my favourite song is best song ever xoxoxoxo

Vote, comment, add to yr reading list, follow meh hahahahah