Chapter 8:

Harry's Pov:

"Zayn you have to tell her sooner or later, she is going to find out either from me or from you. It will be a whole lot much better if it was from you than me."

Zayn needed to tell her before something bad happens that he won't look forward too. Chloe was asleep upstairs the same with the boys in their rooms. Zayn and I were sitting in the kitchen; warm hot chocolate in our hands.

"Harry I can't tell her." Zayn's head was facing the floor. Eyes blinking every ten seconds because he was sleep deprived. 

"Why not Zayn?" Desperation taking over my voice. Zayn had to tell her otherwise this will lead to problem's escalating from him not telling her one thing. One stupid thing that has a very big impact.

"Because." And with that he walked off. I sighed hanging my head, my fingers made their way to my temple and rubbed small circles. Thoughts were running through my head like I they were running a marathon.

Footsteps cluttered above my head meaning Chloe had just woken up and was getting ready for the day. The boys came downstairs first then followed shortly by Chloe herself.

"Morning boys" Chloe announced kissing our cheek's. "Morning sweetie, sleep well?" I asked smiling at Chloe who was dressed in white diamond shorts and a pink tank top. Her hair in a fish braid over her right shoulder.

"I slept very well thank you Harry" She reached out her hand and took a apple from the fruit basket and skipped into the living room. My head turned back to the boys and their faces were something out a horror movie.

"Is she feeling okay?" Niall questioned taking a bite out of his breakfast. I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to reply to him.  Chloe was acting a whole different to what she was acting like last night. She's a total different person. It's like she changed everything about her over night.

----------------------------------

Chloe's Pov:

I was happily sitting on my own in the living room when my bitch of a brother sat right down next to me. He picked up the remote of the table and switched on the TV; turning it over to a recent football match between Arsenal and Manchester.

I sat their quietly for the first half of the match not really paying any attention what so ever to my brother or the TV. There was one thing I wanted to know and I was determined to find out the answer.

"Zayn?"  Zayn continued staring at the TV screen obviously ignoring me. I taped his shoulder. No reaction. I kicked his foot. No reaction. I smacked his head. No reaction.

I was seriously getting fucked off with Zayn now. Uggh. I did the last thing I could think off. I picked up the TV remote and threw it right at Zayn. It hit his lower man parts and he bent over in pain. "You little bitch. Ugh that hurt. Why the fuck did you do that?"

Realisation went straight though my body. Relief as well. It felt good to do that, like I needed to get it off my chest and I did. The boys ran into the living room after hearing Zayn in pain.

"What happened?"  asked Louis looking around the room trying to justify the situation. I was grinning like a Cheshire Cast. I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing right then. Liam was looking at me weirdly and then he realized what I had done.

"CHLOE GO STAND IN THE CONER NOW!" Liam out roared. His face bright red; steam coming out his ears. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest. "And why should I listen to you, Payne?" I asked sassily. Liam was glaring at me with all his might, if looks could kill, I would be dead a long time again.