Chapter 26:

{PCITURE OF WILL ON THE SIDE>>>>> ON MEDIA TAB ON PHONES}

-Chloe's Pov-

"Chloe, your growing up and I want no funny business happening" Harry told me, focusing on the road.

"You have a reputation for that don't you?" I muttered looking out the window.

"What?" He asked not hearing me the first time.

"I said you have a reputation for funny business happening don't you Harry?" I repeated

"Shut up and have fun!" Harry exclaimed parking the car up and turning the engine off. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car.

I watched as Harry reversed the car waving at me as he drove off back home. The sun was shining bright above me. A slight wind was around enough to make the trees rustle but not hard enough to cause them to bend sideways.

"Hey Chloe, you look - - beautiful" Will greeted me.

A blush spread to my cheeks, I never got called beautiful by a boy before. Not including the Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis.

"Thank you, Will" He pulled me in for an embrace which I returned.

"Want to go into the cinema?" Will asked. I only just realized how hot his voice was.

I nodded my head as we walked inside. The cinema had a retro theme to it. Red, Black and White were the them colours making objects stand out against the interior. The cinema was very well designed compared to other cinema's back in the UK.

"We're going to see Romeo and Juliet. Hope your not angry I picked the film." he announced buying the tickets.

"No I don't mind at all. I wanted to see the film any way" I smiled at him. As he collected the tickets I noticed he had muscles and I could see his abs through his t-shirt.

"Enjoy the film, you might even sneak a kiss in" The cashier told Will smirking at him. I laughed at the comment from the older boy who looked around eighteen years old. Will just shook his head before placing his arm across my shoulders and lead the way to the cinema room.

-----------

We sat down in the red leather seats at the back of the cinema. Where no one could see us.

A question had kept on bugging me since I found out we were going to see Romeo and Juliet.

"Will"

"Yes?" he asked me.

"What made you pick Romeo and Juliet if you don't mind me asking?" I asked him back.

Every time I looked at him I felt a connection towards him. Not only did he have looks he also had such a sweet personality.

"I thought, as we were on a date, I would take you too a romance film. It fitted the theme a bit" he replied holding my hand.

"Awh! Your so sweet"

"Yeah but your adorable" he tapped my nose at the end for emphasize.

I giggle escaped my lips making my now gone familiar blush return. He laughed when I turned away from him. This boy is killing me.

-----------------------------

"I will come back for you at midnight, be ready Juliet my darling"

"I will be"

Romeo turned around and ran away back into the woods leaving Juliet standing there her back to the castle and her gaze fixed on Romeo.

Tears descended down Juliet's face as she turned around herself heading for the castle grounds. Little did she know her father was staring from a far, anger running through his veins. He was out to kill Romeo as long as his daughter was safe. She was his little girl and he wasn't ready for her to go. Let alone with a peasant. She was royalty he was not. They were like chalk and cheese. Nothing in common with one another.

A silly idea had entered his daughters head though making her fall in love with a de grader. His daughter should have higher expectations. No. she craved for the love of a poor boy. Not a rich man.

Juliet ran through the castle grounds back to her room. The recent events running through her head. She stared at the ring on her finger given to her from her father as a birthday present. Her fingers traced the patterns engraved on the gold ring.,
She slid it off and threw It out the open window. A slight 'clink' could be heard as it made contact with the ground. Romeo was her true love and it was meant for them to get married. Her father would not allow her to marry such a peasant
.

They would have to run away with one another to be together. Her father would surely kill Romeo if he found him on the castle grounds with Juliet. They had to escape this hell hole and soon.

---------------------

"Your my Juliet." Will whispered into my ear as we watched the film go on.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I know I haven't known you for years and years like most couple's but I would do any thing for you. I would jump in front of a train for you, I would stand in front of a bullet for you. I would even give you my heart or any other organ if you needed one."

I looked at him for what seemed minutes which were really a couple of seconds.

"Thank you" I whispered quietly so only he could hear. He smiled at me.

Time froze at that second.

10 hours

1 minute

22 seconds

At that time I had my first kiss.

Let me rewind a little bit,

We both leant in towards one another over the seats. We were so close our noses touched one another. I could feel his breath on my lips and so could he. I could tell. Our lips were a mere centimetre apart form one another.

Our lips connected, it felt like magic. Our lips moved in sync with one another perfectly. Like it was meant to be like Romeo and Juliet. Something changed within me when we kissed. I was no longer the 13 year old that hadn't had her first kiss, but I was this completely different person. The feeling was replaced by his lips on mine again.

He pulled away from me leaving me wanting more.

"Chloe, will you be my girlfriend?" Will asked his voice upon mine.

"Yes, Yes I will"

We kissed each other again this time a bit more passionate. I guess that feeling is what most people call love. Some people don't think it exists. It does. I just experienced it, now I know how Eleanor, Louis, Perrie, Zayn, Cara, Harry, Sophia and Liam all feel with one another.

We sat there for the rest of the film just enjoying each other's presence.

Could this day get any better I kept asking myself.

Yes, yes it could.

---------------------------------

A/N Hey this chapter was a bit of romance.

WILL AND CHLOE ARE TOGETHER!!!! OMG!!!

What do you guys think of them together?

DEDICATED TO @futureausten101 FROM TWO CHAPTERS AGO. :D

Next chapter will be up later :)

~~Galaxygirl123