Chapter 17:

A/N this chapter is set out very differently, so feel free to feel confused and all :)

Chloe's Pov:

My whole body felt numb, by sitting there for over an hour. My arm stung like fuck, and dried blood covered the freshly made cuts. I slowly stood myself up off of the floor and turned on the sink and putting my arm underneath the cold running water.

I clenched my jaw as the water went into the cuts, disinfecting them. Once I knew the water had done it's job I turned off the water and dried off my arm. I searched through the bathroom cupboards before putting a band aid on my arm.

The house felt quiet, a bit too quite {UGH so cliché, don't kill me :P} I threw on a jacket to cover my arms so no one would notice the cuts covering them. Each stair creaked as I walked down them, this house was way too old. These stairs got me caught so many times as a kid, me sneaking down them early on Saturday morning trying to raid the sweet cupboard.

Of course Zayn being older he would just slide down the banister, but when I tried to do it, I got a two hour long lecture of Zayn and dad. Ever since that day Zayn had just been more protective of me than ever. And now I have four more brothers doing the same thing.

"I'm so stupid, I fucking hate myself for saying those things to her. I guess I was just mad that she didn't remember what happened. And I took my anger out on her, I regret it so much. I just wish, I could turn back time and re-do that whole conversation. She probably hates me, I bet you she is up in her room crying her eyes out."

I listened closer as I approached the living-room. Everything Zayn had said earlier was still fresh in my mind. Yes I did cry, and yes I did hate him for a bit, but not now. As much as he pisses me off, im still his little sister and he is still my big brother.

"I don't hate you Zayn" I said walking into the living room. Everyone looked at me, most of them giving me sympathetic looks; which I returned to them. Zayn's eyes seemed to light up with excitement as I said what I had to say.

"You don't?" he questioned. His eyes were puffy and red, his cheeks tear-stained obviously from crying. I shook my head and walked over to him, pulling him into my arms and giving him the biggest hug I could ever give some one in my entire life.  

A sound of a camera filled the room, I turned around to see Harry standing in front of me and Zayn his phone in his hand pointing at me and Zayn.

"Hazza" I groaned snuggling closer into my older brother. Harry chuckled out my response and smiled cheekily. Causing every one else to laugh at his little gesture.

"Now, you two have had you hugging moments, we need to tell you something Chloe" Liam announced. Little did I know in a matter of seconds, a love able situation could easily turn into a massive disaster. God help me...

*****************************

"Chloe let go-" Louis shouted trying to pry me off of Liam who I was currently attached to, clawing at anything my nails could dig into.  Just let me inform you on what just happened;

"Chloe we are going on tour next week in America and your coming with us!" All the boys smiled at me with excitement. Their eyes glistening in the light. In that moment of time the world stopped moving, Every clock in the world stopped ticking and most important I think stopped breathing...

"WHAT?" I screamed, the boys faces went from happy to confused by a click of the finger.

"Whoa, what's wrong?" asked Louis, coming closer to me.