Chapter 40:

Chloe's Pov:

"Will-stop-it" I breathed out my body shaking from laughing so hard. Will was attacking my poor sides, tickling me until I told him he was the 'most awesome person in the world'.

"Say it!" He shouted loud enough for everyone outside to hear. unfortunately for him this bus is sound proof. No sound can get out and no sound can get in. Bad luck for him.

"You're the most awesome  person in the world." I finally shouted back, his white teeth showing as he smiled as he won the battle we had just had.

"So, what do you want to do?" he asked plopping down on the couch and facing the TV.

"How about we watch a film?" I suggested, sitting down next to him, relaxing a bit closing my eyes in the process.

"Ted?" he asked. I nodded the smile he once had now upon my face. I waited for him to get the film and put it in before kissing his cheek making him blush.

He returned the favour making me also blush as much as he did. "Your so cute."

"So are you, your a handsome beast!" I retorted quickly.

"Your a gorgeous princess, I am right? Or am I right?"

I pushed his chest, which was rock hard!!! He smirked as he felt my hand on his chest. I smiled at him before removing my hand and turning my attention to the now playing film. Cuddling into Will's side, his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer into his side.

He was protective of me and I was loving it! Will is so sweet like a bonbon and a cute little cupcake that you could just eat it one bite, but sadly it doesn't all fit in your mouth.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Fuck you thunder, you can suck my dick..." I muttered the song lyrics under my breath to my favourite part of the film.

Will laughed under his breath as I said every word in time.

"You are so beautiful" Will kissed my temple and sat me on his lap. His arms wrapped around my waist so I wouldn't full off backwards and bang my head on the floor or the table for that matter.

"Chloe, will you be my girlfriend?" Will asked me suddenly.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand. What?!?!

I nodded quickly and hugged him: my arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me. Will gave me the true feeling of being loved. It was different to something I had experienced before, I felt protected by his presence or even his voice.

I was drawn to him. He filled my brain with thoughts of him and me together. Like a true couple. Once we pulled away from one another we stared into each other's eyes and stayed there for a minute or two just looking at one another.

He lent in the same time I did, our lips meeting each other perfectly. I felt a wave of energy run through my veins from my head to my toes. His hands rested on my lower back as mine rested on the back of his neck pulling him in closer.

Fireworks were going off inside of my head. I know it may sound cheesy and all but it was true that's what it felt like to me. When I pulled away my lips felt like they were still touching his and they hadn't gotten used to the new sensation and they wanted to experience it for a little longer!

I couldn't blame them, he kissed like a pro. No one little inch of my lips were left untouched by his awesome mouth!

"I love you Chloe"

The words just fell off of my tongue in a milly second;

"I love you too Will"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOHH!!! THEY'RE TOGETHER AND THEY KISSED!! WERE YOU GUYS EXPECTING THAT TO HAPPEN?!?!

Thank you guys so much for getting this book to the way it is, you are all amazing and every single comment and vote and follow mean so much to me, so thank you my little penguins!!!

Just to clear this up chapter 39 was one of Chloe's dream, where she dreamt of her mum dying and seeing them in heaven again. She didn't die!!! She woke up at the end :)
A little hint to what might happen in the sequel there^^^^^^

WATTPAD HATES ME IT CUT THE LAST BIT OFF CHAPTERR 39 OFF!!! GRRRR!!!!

As there was no question in the last chapter I'm going to dedicate this chapter to one of my favourite writers of all time @solemnly go check out her books; He's Not normal, She's not normal, Acid and forced to hide a murderer. She is so talented!!!!

If you would like the next dedication comment below your answer to this question;

How many sisters does Louis have?

Vote, comment, add to yr reading list and follow me if you are a little penguin :)

~~Galaxygirl123