The book of love part 2

She moved closer to the wall the cloaks he wore and the light blinded her way of telling who this mysterious person was her eyes went wide......

"I'm here to save you!" The shadowed person said quickly extending his hand star took a protective stance in front of Marco hot tears stung the corners of her eyes.

"How can I be sure you won't hurt me or Marco!" Star yelled a strong blast shook the walls of the castle and the shadowed man ducked inside the cage.

The walls shook and heavy rock dropped on top of the cage the guys stood close to star who had now picked up Marco but he was heavy and she was having trouble lucky for them the walls of the cage were strong or else they would have been dead from the falling debris.

"Trust me!" The shadowed person said he grabbed Marco picking him up bridal style before taking star's hand. Star only had time to blink before the shadowed person had swept them away through a black hole all of a sudden her hand was released and she fell to what she could only guess was the floor.

"Where are you taking Marco and who are you!" She yelled in to the darkness that filled the room she heard footsteps walking away from her before a bright light filled the space she could see the shadowed person standing next to a barely breathing Marco.

He had set Marco down in a bed looking thing a strong light radiated from it Marco glowed and star's heart beat faster but she couldn't move now couldn't speak she could only watch.

The shadowed person watched as well until they could both see Marco's chest moving up and down steadily like it was supposed to.

"Omg Marco's ok!" Star squealed running over to him and kissing his forehead she looked at the bruises on his face which diminished in seconds she looked to the shadowed person nodding softly.

"Thank you.." She trailed the person blinked and star stared at Marco watching his face as a look of calm plastered across it

"Why isn't he opening his eyes?" She asked pushing the messy hair from her face

"He's sleeping you should let him rest" the shadowed person replied

"So will you tell me who you are now and what you want?" Star asked as the shadowed person lead her to a staircase.

"All questions will be answered later you need some rest and tomorrow I will heal you up as well" the shadowed man commented star hadn't realized her leg had a gash in it and her forehead had a cut as well she winced now realizing she was in a lot of pain and before she could say another word she was asleep.