I picked my poison

I awoke to star laying carefully in my lap, stirring occasionally in my arms. I sighed smiling down at her I know my mom was right but I wish she wasn't and I know things may never be the same between me and star but even if it was the end for us I wouldn't take back anything we did together.

"Marco?" Her soft voice fluttered my ear I looked down at her soft pearls met my eyes and I wanted nothing more then to cry.

"Star how are we going to get home?" I asked her my eyes meeting darkness as I settled on one sight the dimmed light slightly over the place at which I had awoken days, hours ago

She startled me when she got up grabbing my hand she pulled me along what felt like a narrow corridor, down what felt like a flight of stairs and out what felt like a door to what looked like apocalyptic city. Thick gray clouds clogged the sky, little bits of red poked out over what I could only imagine was a horizon. A giant hole in the middle of  everything.

I felt star's grip get stronger and she dragged me over to the hole sliding down the side into the middle letting go of my hand when she entered the pit. Her eyes set on something light in the middle.

"Dimensional scissors." She proclaimed holding them up to allow me to see. I grinned helping her out of the hole to which she opened a portal and we slipped back into my house.

"We did it star!" I hugged her close when she didn't hug back I frowned pulling away from her

"Hello Marco Diaz." Said a voice behind me

Sorry for the long wait this summer has been horrible to me.