I don't want to talk about it

"Star where are we?" Marco asked softly his eyes glossy almost a whitish brown

"I don't know to be honest a lot of things just happened to us that I don't really want to rehash but we were saved by a cloaked figure that's all you really need to know." She replies quietly her eyes water without her own realization and she hugged Marco again tighter.

"I'm sorry star.."

"This is all my fault I shouldn't have said anything I shouldn't have pushed this on you Marco I..."

She was cut off by him kissing her cheek she scanned his eyes her palms shaky.

"This isn't your fault my mom was right I should have listened to her we shouldn't have thought this would work." Marco spoke holding star's shaky hands star gulped her face suddenly looking more stern.

"What?" She remarked

"My mom she told me that we wouldn't work living in the same house and being friends for so long it would only make things awkward I should've listened to her."

At this comment star removed her hands from his obviously very swiftly because of Marco's reaction to it.

"Star what's the Matter?"

"I don't want to talk about it..." Star said softly almost in a whispered tone tears now streamed down her face and her whole body shook as she turned away from Marco.

"What?"

"I said I don't want to talk about it!" Star screamed trying to dash up the stairs but got caught by Marco who grabbed her wrist.

"Star what's the matter?" His voice soothing and sensitive star gasped falling into his chest her chest heaving as she cried heavily every now and then punching his chest.

"I-I can't tell you..." She heaved out eventually

Marco clenched his teeth pulling her into his lap and sitting down on the steps as her tears came down. He couldn't tell how long they'd been there or even what time it was until she cried herself to sleep.