Dug the grave you'll bleed in

"Dad!" I gulped looking behind me at the somewhat short blond haired man

Just as fast I was pulled through a portal with star into her home castle in mewni

"Marco Diaz so you kidnapped my daughter and dated her without my permission do you have anything to say for yourself?!?" His voice boomed along the narrow walls of the castle

Marco took the time to scan the room seeing his parents worried expressions and instantly feeling his heart drop. "I didn't kidnap her-"

"Yeah dad he was kidnapped and I went to rescue him." Star spoke up grabbing Marco's arm and pulling him close

"Star butterfly step away from the human boy!" Yelled her mother who was standing behind her father

Marco staggered slightly one of the open wounds on his leg reopened and was now trailing blood down into his dirty shoes.

"I'm highly disappointed in you star this isn't becoming of a princess!"

Star clenched her teeth "well maybe I don't wanna be a princess! Going to earth being friends with Marco it made me realize that humans they have a choice what they want to be when they grow up I don't want to have to live here in this place till the day I have kids and they take over I want to live life and have fun doing whatever I want to do and if that means I can't be with Marco then I guess I'll never be cut out to be princess."

"Oh Marco's not leaving here either his bones would make an amazing new thrown for you if you'd like sweetie."

"Marco tensed up looking at star "woah! What!"

"Well I can't very well have someone with such a terrible influence on my daughter running free putting babies into people."

"I Never put babies anywhere!" Marco yelped backing away as a security official began walking towards him with his axe.

"Stop this dad! Marco's my friend and if you kill him you kill me!"

"Yes please sir don't hurt our son he'll never step foot in mewni again if you allow us to take him home."

King Butterfly pondered this for a second grabbing a pair of dimensional scissors from one of his guards and opening a portal.

"Take the brown haired boy home and never let him set foot here again or else my guards will not hesitate to kill him!"

Marco's parents quickly bowed dragging Marco off as fast as they could star following.

"Star you shall stay close to me here in the kingdom obviously I can't take my eyes off of you for five seconds." Star's mother proclaimed grabbing her daughters arm

"Mom no you can't separate me and Marco!" Star trembled beginning to cry

Marco stopped reaching back to grab star's hand. "Star!"

"Dad please!" Star pleaded gripping Marco's hand as hard as she could as their parents in between tried to force them Apart

King butterfly stood firm looking at his daughter with a stern face and watching the tears run from her eyes

"you can't do this!" Marco yelled just as they finally pulled their hands apart "star!"

"Marco!"