meeting the luck

After seeing the family we new we wouldn't fit in so we went away to somewhere in the forest by a waterfall. We keep hearing noises as if someone was following us bit we just keep it to our selves. We stayed for a week living off my food i drew in my journal. Then one night i woke up to jeff screaming don't you fuck dare to put a finger on her bitch. Because if you do just know if i can escape a straight jacket i can escape ur twig arms. Then i got up with my journal and drew a cross bow. Then i almost shot everyone. Then they let jeff go. Then i took a look at their faces they were the family all of them. Then one of them said Remember me jeffy poo. Then jeff said jane!?. Jane shut up. I know your not here you died. Then Jane came in the front and said im here jeff i didn't die im alive. Then this littel girl came to the front and be hind her followed a tall man without a face and i pointed the crossbow at him and he talked. He said don't be afraid u missed the Q to be already we wont kill you. Then the littel girl says daddy she is good. Then she comes and hugs me and says my name is Sally. She was so cute. Then she said daddy are we taking them home. Then the tall dude says yes we have to. Then jeff started to get mad and yelled IM NOT BEING IN THE SAME HOUSE AS JANE. then the tall dude says well then you sleep in the shed. I start laughing and then jeff says no fair. Then the tall dude says you earned it in till you learn to respect Jane. Then we walk to the mansion and the tall man walks me to my room. While i settled in this dude keep peeking into my room. He had gogels and cute fluffy brown hair. Then the last time he peeked in my room i said hey what's your name then he ran and i ran after him. I found him hiding in the garage he had two hatchets i said hey im new here my name is yn whats yours. He said my name is t-toby t-ticci ticci toby. I said thats cool why ticci. He said becues he gose off and it's like a tick. After that i meet eyeless jack trying to leave the garage. Once i got to my room i wrote in my journal how much i liked toby and evryone here. Then i noticed how much i loved toby and jeff. Then i went into the walk in closet and closed it and drawed a vibrator. Then i locked the door and sliped my pants off with my underwear and rubed the vibrator aginst my vagina. Evrytime i rubed the vibrator aginst my pussy it got me more and more hornier. Then one last time i rubed then i shoved the vibrator into my pussy. I started out slow in and out then faster and faster till i reached the climax then i sqwel in pleaser. Then i hear someone knock on my door i quickly put my pants back on and clean up then i open the door and i see a sexy boy and he gives me a hug! Who knows who this sexy person is. Then he pushes me into my room and says hello sexy i herd you and i can finish you.