why did he leave

When u was done with tobi i went through his stuff to find his diary. And one entry said "he came back bloody painter he never actually died he just ran away becues she died." why just why did he run away becues i died did he have no reason to be here at the mansion well wonder where he is. I ran into the forest just because and sat on the tree that we thought bloody painter hung his self on. And I lost it I was so upset over a death that didn't even happen. This this sucks ass like a bitch as if my life wasn't already complicated. I have been living a lie for a month. I guess I'm just that fucking dumb like I thought I was one of the most smart in sycophantic way. But no I was wrong and I love it because I loved the person who is the most smart sycophanticly in the whole world. I knew I wasn't dumb. Now to find this manic of a man. Hopefully he Will still love my like he did because if not he will pay and so will the person who he loves they will all die just like tobi. And they will be serving me in hell when I get there. If they don't I will put ten through worse part's of hell because I am the one who controls the sycophantic when they die. Oh the fun I have just thinking about it oh I can't wait till I die and kill them all.