i hate drama in life

I landed when i landed jeff started to laugh it was so sinister. I couldn't handel it and i passed out .When i woke up everyone was around me just starring. Evryone but the bloody painter. No one knew wear he was so i got up to look for him. I found him crying with a knife to his throat behind a tree. I sceamed no dont do it. He put down the knife and ran towards me and hugged me and said i though you died. Then we talked not that ling because everyone came to see us. We were just talking. Then i started to like him it was so horribal. I didn't know what to do with it so i told toby. Then toby talked to bloody painter and told me he liked me. And that toby planed something and he wouldn't tell me no matter what. Then bloody painter started talking to me i didn't know why. That's how i knew toby did something so i asked what he did and he wouldn't tell me. The next day i hear yelling so i run to see toby yelling at bloody painter to ask me out then evryone comes out and takels toby and takes him out side. I put a sword to his throat and yell WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS .He only replys with a chuckel saying yall are perfect for each other. I then run to find bloody painter and he is running from me because he is scared. Then i finally calm him down and we talk about toby and how he likes me but doesn't want to be forced to date me. Then i go to my room and play my music and cry thinking about us and how i cant do shit. Then jeff hears my crys and comes to my room to cheer me up and i acted happy but once he left i just got more depressed. No one could cheer me up at that point only bloody painter could because he knew my heart. And no one else could reach im my heart only his special touch could open it.