What do we do

Why slendy....he was jeffs inspiration he loved sally. Wait were is sally. AAHH ( faint girl scream) 

Sally!!!! We run into the forest to find jeff almost stabbing sally. I throw my self at him to kick him in the chest. He lost breath while he was down i had the chance to break his leg. So I take a branch that was laying on the ground and smashed it on his leg and we heard a big crunch. Jeff then trys to get up and walk but instantly falls down and yells " I WILL KILL YOU BLOODY ORPHAN YOU KILLED TOBI". We then shut him up and knock him out. We took him to the mansion and wraped his leg , and gave sally diner. We had no appetite that night not even bloody painter.

When jeff woke up he instantly asked "WHERE IS SLENDY" he must have blacked out when he went phyco. We told him he died because he killed him. Jeff said sorry to sally and jane. Then jeff started sobbing saying we dont have a leader anymore. So we all made a promise to not kill eny of the other creepypastas because we need to stay together. Once jeff finished eating he told bloody painter to come to his room to talk in private. I got worried jeff would kill painter so I listened i  on them. I herd the worst words in a sentence that had to deal with painter. Jeff said " how are you going to stay alive with cancer without a doctor or slendy." Wait painter has cancer....painter...cancer. NOOOO!!!! Why is all this bad shit happening when i get back to the mansion. So i camly walk to my room shut the door climb into the closest and cry. I cry so hard it feels like my face is melting. Just hopeing mabey just maybe this is all just a dream a bad fucking dream i slap my self and I didn't wake up... I .... Didn't...wake...up why do i have such a horrible fucking life. So i wash up and try to calm down , but then i hear the door open so i hide my facein a towel and it was painter. He was almost in tears. Why cant this life get better.

He sits on my bed i dry my face and walk over and sit with him. He then hugs me really tight and sobs in my shoulder. Whats wrong i ask and he sniffeled and started to talk "I have cancer and now slender is gone i cant get the medication to stay alive." Isn't there still some meds in his room. "Yeah" well you can take those and try to live your life to the fullest even if you run out. So lets start make a list of what you haven't done and go take that medicine.  "Ok"