wtf

I don't know why i should live anymore. He was my one and only reason to live. I thought it was bad that he liked Jane but now he is not here and it is 100 times worse. Mabey he will come back to life like i did. Just mabey hopefully. Because if he doesn't i will join him in the party of dead again. I'm just wondering who was the demon like thing that made me come back to life. He must be the devil pr somthing. Hopefully he meets bloody painter too. And brings him back. Because he is worth so much more than me he has a life ahead of him. The funeral started i started crying before it even started. I wanted to kill myself more than ever now because i knew now he is not coming back and its all my fault. The funeral was about to end when we hear a knock and no one was at the door so i knew it had to be him he came back from dead so i pushed the coffin and opened it and he. He was still dead. But why how who. Why was i dumb enough to come and join this stupid shit whole of a wierd creepypasta group. This only happened because I'm a bad child and i made my mother hate me and she put me in foster. Why couldn't i have been a normal pretty nice girl with no problems and no worries. I hate this shit i hate it so much. Why am i stupid enough to think he would rise form the dead im so stupid. So i wrote in my journal not thinking it would come true i died. It wasn't me but my journal. I wrote im tired of this drama and stupidly. I wish i would die not be with him but to end my pain. i wish i could end all my emotional pain and to feel nothing. Oh how i want that so much instead of relying on music and blades and people to keep me happy i could feel nothing. Just like ticci tobi....ticci tobi.....Ticci Tobi......TICCI TOBI he did it he started drama it was him all along. Oh what i will do to him if i wake up. Oh what i will do to him if i dont wake up.