Strange girl

"What now sir?" asked me Gaston, one of the many demons that worked for me but one of the few that really are worth staying under my command.

We followed Azazel all the way from Greece, to Las Vegas. Only to lose him as soon as we got here, without having the slightest idea of why he did all that trip. Which angered me, cause I have to know why he suddenly makes different plans so I can kill him.

Everyone thinks I am doing all this work for Lilith, so when she gets into power I will still be her second in command, but then I would be the right hand of the Queen of Hell. But no, I am a patient guy, a guy who likes to plan, a guy with ambition, a guy who will be the future King of Hell.

"We stay here and investigate" I answered him "I will have a selected group of demons that work for me digging around Las Vegas, trying to find out what was Azazel doing here. But in the most discreet way possible, the last thing I need is someone knowing my plan".

"Yes, sir" Gaston replied without thinking it once, which made me smirk.

He and his sister sold their souls to me a hundred years ago, so I would erase the fact that they were sibling from everyone's mind. You see the deal is that they were in love, even though they were related and wanted to be together more than anything. They knew that they would be send to Hell for that fact, so they decided that they would prefer enjoying their mortal life together rather than apart.

Ever since they had been loyal to me, bending to my will whenever I wished. They are also one of the few demons that had found their soul mate and got them to stay by their side. Gaston and Isabella are also the only ones that know my plan of becoming King of Hell, not all of it but my intentions are clear for them. The obly reason why that is true, is because they believe in me and obey my every command, without even thinking it. They do that because they are loyal followers of mine.

"By the way, where is your sister?" I asked Gaston, noticing that she wasn't around. If I don't order Isabelle to leave, to do something for me, she would never stray from her brother's side "I can't see her".

"I... I don't know" he said. I could easily sense the fear in his voice, surely afraid of her having been caught "I must find her".

"Relax Gaston. If she had been kidnapped we will rescue her and if she had been exorcised I will only have to bring her back" I told him.

I refused to admit that I offered him comfort because I feel any kind of attachment for any of them. I only did it because finding utterly loyal demons is hard, if not impossible.

"Thank you, sir" Gaston told me, eyes shining with gratefulness and worship.

I totally didn't melt at his puppy eyes, eyes of a puppy whose owner has just returned from a long trip out of home.

"Gaston... love" murmured softly Isabelle, appearing from nowhere.

She spoke so low that if it wasn't from our demonic hearing we wouldn't have heard her. I was confused by why would she speak so low, when she always held herself firmly and proudly, making sure her voice to be listen. But when I saw her state I knew why, she looked like hell... and I should know about that.

"Isabelle! What happened to you love?" Gaston rushed to the side of his beaten and bandaged sister/soul mate/wife "Who did this to you?!".

"A black skinned man in his late thirties" answered an unknown feminine voice behind Isabelle.

When she stepped out of the shadows I was able to see her: she had a balanced skin color, not too pale or too tanned, unmarked by any scar or any blemish. She was tall, slim, had thing pink lips and brown greenish eyes, eyes that could practically show the purity of her soul, but also reveal her intelligence so anyone (smart) should know that she isn't someone to mess up with. Her breast length wavy chocolate hair placed delicately over her left shoulder in a pony tail.