Killing list, of the future King of Hell, number two: Azazel

"This is a bad plan" commented Moose worriedly, after we discussed what we were going to do tonight so no one would commit any kind of mistake.

"Calm down, love" I assured her, wrapping my arms around her waist and dragging her to sit on my lap "I will not let anyone hurt you. I will protect MY mate as a good demon should do".

She snorted at my words "Good demon my ass. The day I see that cows will fly" she said sarcastically.

"Then what are you doing here if you think I am mean?" I questioned her with a raised eyebrow.

"Lee, I know that you are the bad guy..." she told me with a coy smile "... and I like you just like that. Good guys... well they can't understand that sometimes you have to take strict measures for a better good" she explained and leaned down to press a sweet and short kiss on my lips, before standing up and going to get ready.

Normally I would hate anyone that treated me so nice, I would consider it disgusting. However, as I had mentioned so many times Moose was different. Also, I couldn't be angry this time even if I wanted. The way she spoke to me and kissed me was like... as if she was saying goodbye. And that was not permitted, it was out of the question.

Samantha was not allowed to die or leave, and I was going to make sure of that. Even if I had to kidnap her and keep her in hell against her will. I looked at my loyal demons and they nodded their heads in agreement, they knew what I was thinking and were going to help me.

"Alright" I started talking, standing up, making sure that everyone heard me "We better start getting ready. By the information Cecily gave me, Azazel is coming tonight" I stopped to make a dramatic pause and then continued with a serious tone of voice "Tonight I will kill Azazel. Tonight I will be King of Hell".

After my little speech we start moving fast. We placed every tramp rapidly but efficiently, we made sure that everyone knew their parts to play in this plan and then we just waited for the right moment to attack.

Moose went to her motel room and changed into party clothes, to go dancing. She stayed there for a long time moving her hips at the rhythm of the music in a seductive way, and having as much fun as she could. As I expected Azazel waited until Samantha had retreated from the crowd of people, leaving her all alone in middle of the darkness.

"Little girls like you shouldn't be out alone so late at night" commented the yellow eyed demon, as he leered at her.

"Who says that?" MY mate played along.

"I do" he replied and stepped closer to her.

I noticed her unease at having him so close, knowing that he killed her mother and wanted to turn her into his puppet. I also could see that she was gathering all her self control to not jump away from him and take out the Colt.

Just keep it together for a little while longer Moose, then I'll make sure to end that bloody bastard's life. I thought nervously, but I would never admit feeling that way. It was unacceptable for a powerful demon like me.

"And I should hear the words of a pedophile cause..." she snarled angrily, her true emotions showing but still keeping the facade of a monster hater hunter. She is that good at acting "After all, you are just a demon. A scum of hell that should have stayed there and never tainted my world with your presence".

Even though I knew that this was part of the plan to make him angry and unfocused, I still felt a pang of hurt when I heard her spoke like that. It felt so real, the emotions behind her words, that I almost believed that she hated all our kind and wasn't interested in our culture like she mentioned so many times before.

"A scum of hell like Lilith and Ruby?" questioned Azazel angrily, starting to fall for our plan.

"You should be grateful" scoffed Moose, turning her back towards the yellow eye demon and walking towards the devil trap that we painted this afternoon with the invisible ink "I killed the demons that wanted to slay you, so they could take your throne" she placed her hands on her hips and smirked cockily at Azazel "I am waiting demon" she challenged raising an eyebrow, sadistic amusement sparkling in her eyes "Where is my thank you?".

And that was the straw that broke the camel. Azazel flashed his yellow demon eyes and snarled at Samantha angrily "You ungrateful piece of shit! The only reason you were able to win against them was because of my blood running through your veins" he stepped closer with each word, letting his demons powers flow around him and make their presence known. Samantha kept playing along and acted scared of him "You are what you are now thanks to me! You should be the one grateful, not me" he just needed to take on more step and he would have been trapped, but things didn't go as planned. He froze in his place and looked down "You really thought that the same trick would have worked twice?" he mocked her.

"No" Moose replied, smirking and breaking her weak girl facade "That is why I had been practicing" with that said she extended her arms and used her demon powers to drag Azazel inside the demon trap, to then jump outside of it.

"No!" the yellow eye demon screamed in outrage and glared at MY mate "When I get out of here I will kill you!" he threatened.

"That won't be happening" I told him, stepping out of the shadows and smirked coyly at the King of Hell "After all, I will kill you tonight and take your crown".

"Crowley..." he growled lowly and dangerously "I order you to release me right now or I..." he couldn't finish his threat cause I had thrown the demon killing knife at him, finishing with his demonic life.

"He just didn't stop talking" I complained at my companions when they raised an eyebrow at me, amused by my behavior.

"Indeed he loves hearing himself talk, just like you" commented Samantha, earning chuckles from my loyal demons and a glare from me "Now, come here my King" she ordered and dragged me into a kiss. A kiss in which I could feel all her relief, accomplishment and happiness. However, our little make out session was interrupted when the ground began shaking and hellhounds started howling "What was that?" Moose demanded to know, when everything finally calmed down.

"That was hell announcing their new king" I explained to her "We better get going back to take our thrones and start accommodating things at our whim" I told her extending a hand for her to take, growing worried when she hesitated to grab it "What is wrong Moose?".

"We? Our? Thrones?" she asked me confused "What do you mean by that?".

"You are MY mate Moose, which means that you are MY consort" I explained to her slowly, as if I was talking with a kid "That makes you the Queen of Hell now. I thought you had studied a lot of our culture".

"I did but... I don't know if I want to take such big responsibilities now" she told me "I am very young to be a Queen" she tried to explain me.

I noticed how desperate she was for me to understand her reasons. That she was refusing the throne, not me. Amazing me once again. Normally people would want to be with me for the power I would give them, especially now that I am the King. But she... she was refusing the power cause she doesn't feel ready for it, and is trying to still keep me at her side for her feeling for me.

"I understand Moose, no need to panic" I assured her "But you need to know that now that I am King I won't have a lot of time to spend with you. Especially now that I don't have a consort to help me with the stuff...".

"Stop right there Lee" she interrupted me "I am refusing the crown, not refusing to help you" she explained "Come to see me whenever my family isn't close and I will help you organize the stuff of hell".

"Samantha Winchester..." I chuckled, shaking my head in amusement "You are one of your kind" I leaned down to peck her lips and then blinked my demons and myself to hell.

Time to get working, I thought determined and relieved.