The prophecy

"It is about the Apocalypse" I announced "It tells the story of how a child, the true vessel of Lucifer, would be born. And how the sibling of that child would go to hell, one day, and break the first seal, of the sixty-six that should be broken. The chosen child then would kill Lilith in revenge. That would break the last seal and release Lucifer from his cage. Then Lucifer and Michael would do anything to make their true vessels, the chosen child and its sibling, accept them into their body. Then they will fight until one side would win, but then at least half the planet and its population (if not more) would be destroyed" when I finished telling them what I had read, the room was dead silent.

"Damn it!" Isabelle cursed under her breath "How do we stop that?!".

"Why would you want to stop the Apocalypse? If Lucifer wins, demons will rule the world and those fucking angels would be gone forever" Gaston exclaimed.

"Why would we want all humanity enslaved? That would be no fun for us. Also, Lucifer hates us as much, if not more, than humans. He would destroy us as soon as we stopped being utile to him" I explained calmly, but internally I was losing my patient and mind "Furthermore, and more importantly, the plan for me to become King of Hell would be ruined".

"Does it say who is the chosen child?" asked Gaston, and I swore it was the most intelligent thing I heard him say in the whole day.

"It doesn't, which makes no sense" I answered "How would Azazel know... That bloody bastard!" I cursed angrily. All the pieces finally fitting "Twenty-six years ago Azazel began making deals all over the country, this surprised everyone cause he never showed interest in doing deals with humans. So when he began collecting souls I got intrigued, but what shocked me the most is that sixteen years ago he didn't collect any of his payments. I think that what he was after weren't the adults, but their children" I looked down at Samantha with a thoughtful expression "That bastard surely fed the babies with his blood, so their bodies would be stronger to vessel Lucifer".

"You think that Samantha is one of those babies?" asked me Isabelle surprised "That she could be the true vessel of Lucifer?".

"It might be" I replied thoughtful "She reacted to the papyrus, her age fits and I can feel demonic blood waking up inside of her".

"What kind of powers do you think she'll have?" asked Gaston "Do you think she will be a threat? After all she is one of Azazel's spawns and might be the true vessel of Lucifer" I retracted on my thoughts before, this was the smartest thing I heard him say in the whole day.

"No" I told him "We will keep her. She is our best shot to kill Azazel and stop Lucifer from coming out of his cage" I shifted my gaze from Samantha to my demons "Let's gain her confidence, turn her into our friend and manipulate her without her knowing" they nodded their head in agreement "The most important thing, the one thing that you cannot forget is that she can't find out that we are demons. If she does, the plan will fail".

"And how do we win her trust? She was raised as a hunter, she was taught to trust no one" said Isabelle.

I smirked slowly as an idea bumped into my head "By giving her the sweet sixteen that she wanted and her family didn't give her".

So I ordered Isabelle to go to the best Chinese restaurant of the city and ordered from everything a little. In the meanwhile, Gaston went to a DVD store and buy all the season of Grimm. I stayed back in the hotel room and took care of Samantha. The force transition from human to... whatever she is, caused by the papyrus, worn her out. She had been running a fever ever since she fainted, not even Isabelle's powers could heal her.

So while I was changing the cold tower on her forehead, I blinked two kilos of ice-cream (one of rocky road and another one of cookies) and a table game of scramble. But she kept on sleeping. By the way she was shifting on the bed and the anguish expression on her face, I guess that she was having a nightmare.