Green eye monster

"It is... a good plan" Gaston praised Samantha.

Isabelle and I chuckled at the painful expression on his face. He never praises anyone, who aren't his mate or me. But even the meanest demon, like me, has to admit that Moose's plan is brilliant (like her).

"When do you think Azazel will come for you?" asked Isabelle once she stopped laughing.

"This week surely, which is good cause that means that I won't have to get worried about being find out by my family" Moose answered with conviction.

"How can you be so sure?" I questioned her.

Whenever you deal with her, you need to do it in precaution. She was able to see through my manipulation and played along, to later utilize my emotions for her own good. Which only made me fall in love harder and faster for her, but it didn't blind me. I know that she is a dangerous adversary more than capable of ruining me, which is the principle reason why I let her help us kill Azazel and Lilith.

Another thing I also know is that I couldn't complete trust her yet. Even though, Samantha likes us enough not to exorcise us at simple sight like her family. She isn't ready to become our queen, not now. I'll have to gain her heart for that, make her fall in love. For what I am in the right path, she is interested in me and reciprocates my kisses. So I know that I am not far away.

Also, who doesn't love me? I asked myself in my head.

Your mother, the annoying voice replied.

Shut up! I ordered and like always it obeyed.

"Because I know he already was here" Moose's answer brought me back from my mental discussion "I felt that someone has been following me since I got here, to Las Vegas. However, I lost that feeling the night I met the three of you" she started explaining "And who else could it be rather than the yellow eyed demon?" she scoffed "He must have known that I was here, the same place where he hid the papyrus. Surely worried that I would feel attracted to it and make my powers wake up earlier. When he saw that nothing was different he left, but didn't count on you finding me and dragging me to that park. You are meeting with Lilith tomorrow, the same day I am going to kill her. If Azazel is half as intelligent as you tell me, he will know that something if off and come to get me as soon as possible. And if he is as prideful as you say, he will surely think that he can handle Crowley and me on his own. Maybe thinking that no demon would be stupid enough to go against their king".

"That makes sense" I thought out loud "Why didn't it occur to me?".

"Because you had been looking for what are his plans for the future and how to kill him" Samantha answer my self-questioning "I, on the other hand, have been working hard to know why the hell he wants from me. Which left me a lot of time to think and end up with this deduction".

"She will be a great queen" commented Isabelle, low enough so only the demons in the room could hear her. Then she spoke to Samantha "Let's give you all the stuff you'll need" she took a can of special paint and handed it to Moose "This is a new kind of painting that it has been trying to be create for a long time. It is invisible to normal kind of light but when you focus black light on it, you can see everything clearly".

"That is not new" interrupted Samantha "There are parties nowadays with adolescents painting their bodies with that kind of painting and dance under black lights".

"Yes, but this is permanent" added Isabelle, a bit angry at being interrupted. She hates when people so that "It will stay permanently wherever you place it, so don't paint yourself".

"I am not five years old" Moose flashed Isabelle one of her bitch faces "Where is the Colt?".

"You won't have that until a few minutes before my dinner with Lilith, understood?" I replied with a smirk "The last thing I need is you going in a killing spree and losing all the bullets. There are only a few left, so we won't like to run out of them before killing the two demons in top of our list".

"In other words you don't trust me" simplified Samantha crossing her arms over her chest and raising an eyebrow, while she is giving me her meanest bitch face.

"Come on Moose" I started "You can't fault me for that. You are a dangerous woman, who was raised as a hunter. You must understand why I would feel a bit uncomfortable by knowing that you have a demon killing weapon in your possession, while I am hanging around you".

"But I am your mate, you should feel safe around me" she contradicted me, with a cocky tone and stepping closer to me.

"That will be when we completed the mate ritual and that can only happen when you fall for me" I reminded her, knowing well enough that she knew this piece of information and was trying to pull the guilt card on me.

Poor Moose, she doesn't know that I practically invented that move. I thought as I kept looking into those sly, poisoning and beautiful eyes.

"They are both manipulative, selfish and sly bastards" I heard Gaston telling Isabelle.

"Thank you" MY true mate and I replied at the same time, and then smirked at each other.

"They are perfect for each other" scoffed Gaston while Isabelle was chuckling.

"Get a room!" some passing by idiot shouted at us, but then screamed in pain as I used my powers on him.

"Stop it Crowley!" demanded Samantha with a glare.

"Fine" I relented rolling my eyes and sighing "You are a spoilsport" I turned to Isabelle and asked her "Remind me again, why did we chose to have this meeting in middle of a street?".

"Because we can't have Samantha anywhere near our hotel, so we won't raise any suspicions when Lilith comes" she answered.

"Oh, right" I groaned "Bloody heaven this is so bothersome!".

"Indeed it is, but the recompense is worth it" Moose replied trying to stop a playful smirk to appear on her face, she didn't have much luck.

"Indeed it is" I murmured under my breath as I let my eyes wander through her gorgeous form, enjoying the blush I cause her. My leering was interrupted by a, ape appearing in front of me "What do you want?" I growled at her, glaring a whole through her skull.

"I know you, we spent some good quality time a few night ago" she purred stepping closer to me and running her hand up and down my arm. The scent of cheap perfume invaded my nose "What do you say if we repeat the good time we had again?" before I could start humiliating this whore verbally, for daring to touch me without my permission, and afterwards send her to the hut behind my mansion, so she could be the new bitch for my hellhounds, she was yanked away from me "Ah! What the hell?!" the slut screamed in pain as Samantha dragged her by the hair to a dark alley.

I couldn't hear or see anything that happened in there but it must have been bad (in a good way... at least for demons), cause when the whore appeared again she was running away holding her bleeding face and crying her heart out. I watched stunned as Moose stepped out of the shadows with a satisfied smile playing on her lips.

"What?" she asked us, as we looked at her shocked by how she reacted. We would expect it from a demon, cause we were possessive creatures. But a human with such a kind soul like Samantha's, it was unexpected "I am a possessive person Crowley, keep that on mind if you want me to be your mate and queen".

"I will, Moose. I surely will" I replied smirking slowly.

This is getting better with each moment, I thought excitedly to know what new surprise is waiting for us next.

l