A Dream Turns Into a Nightmare

Later that night Jessica got a text message.
You're a fucking slut! You fucking whore!
"What the hell?" She said out loud. It was from a number she didn't know. She didn't reply to it. She waited a while thinking whoever text would text again. But there were no more messages. She drifted to sleep and thought nothing of it. "Maybe they got the wrong number and realized they did."
When Jessica woke up all she think about was Danny. Her phone buzzes, it's a text from Sarah.
I need details! Me and Lily are heading over soon!
Jessica makes breakfast for the three of them. She has everything ready when they get there they begin to eat and Jessica tells them about her date.
"Are you going to go out with him again?" Lily asks.
"I thinks so! I...I really like Danny. He makes me feel...I mean I know this is crazy because last night was our first date but I feel safe with him."

*4 weeks later*
Things with Danny had gotten pretty serious. He was at Jessica's apartment almost everyday. Jessica felt her love for him grow. She would never admit it out loud but she did come to love him. He treated her like a queen. He met Sarah and Lily and they loved him too! They were so happy for Jessica to finally have someone that treated her like how every woman should be treated. Jessica and Danny hadn't had sex yet even though there were times when they were close. Their make out sessions got steamy.
Jessica had to change her phone number 2 weeks later. She continued to get messages from that number that text her on her and Danny's first date. The messages became more and more threatening. She couldn't understand who would send those messages. After she changed her number she didn't give anymore thought to it. She and Danny were now "officially" boyfriend and girlfriend. She also told Danny everything about her abusive relationship with Sam and her miscarriage. Danny was beyond pissed and said that "only a coward piece of shit would he er do that to a woman." She cried into his shoulders. Jessica felt like her life had finally fallen into place. She was no longer broken, Danny had fixed her. She loved him with all her heart.
"So, do you want to stay the night?" Jessica and Danny.
"Sure Jess. I would love to."
"Oh gosh! Please let tonight be the night!" Jessica thought to herself.
Jessica cooked dinner and set the table so it can be more romantic. They sat down and ate their dinner. After they sat and sipped a glass a wine.
Danny caressed Jessica's cheek and it sent goosebumps through out Jessica's body.
"Well, fuck! I can't take it!" Jessica thinks to herself. She kisses him like she's never kissed him before. "Oh Danny! I need you!" She breaths.
"Oh Jess." Danny said as he scooped her up in his arms and headed into the bedroom. He hadn't wanted to push into sex before but now he knew it more than okay.
He lays her down and begins to kiss her again. They begin taking off each other's clothes. Once their clothes are off, Danny begins kissing her on her neck and works his way down. Her shoulder then her breasts, her stomach and finally he spread her legs put his hands under her hips and lifts her to his mouth. He started off slow then faster flicking his tongue up and downs and in circles.
Jessica closed her eyes and was breathing fast with pleasure. Her head moved from side to side. "Oh Danny!!!" she said as she ran her hand through his hair. He goes back up to her stomach and continues to kiss. Jessica couldn't take it she grabbed him I her arms and said "Please Danny!"
Danny entered into Jessica and she let a small moan. Danny thrusts in and out. "Oh Jessica" he says out of breath.
"Danny, Danny!!!" She repeats his name over and over.
Danny goes faster and faster, he could feel Jessica on the verge of orgasm and he too is close. They both let out a loud moan of pleasure as Danny releases himself into Jessica and Jessica onto Danny. They both are out of breath; they stay connected for a while longer. Then Danny slides off Jessica and lays next to her. She lays her head on his chest and he wraps one arm around her. Their breathing starts to slow down. "I love you Danny!"
"I love you too Jess!" They kissed and laid in each other arms until they fall asleep.

*2 weeks later*
After their first time Danny and Jessica couldn't get enough of each other. They had sex every chance they got and everywhere they could. The bathroom, in the shower, living room, the kitchen counters. Plus Danny had moved in. Jessica felt like her life had finally fallen into place.