Chapter 14

"Tonight we have the War Games, and the train is leaving at 7, so don't be late. You're dismissed." Tobias says after everyone finished their final fight.

The boys and I start walking back to the dorms when Peter asks, "Guy's what do you want to do tonight?"

"Well, I don't know about you but I've worn the same 2 outfits the entire time I've been here. So I need to go shopping, but you being boys, I doubt you'll want to come with me." I reply.

"Yeah, I personally don't want to go with you." Al answers.

"Okay, well you guys have fun, don't get to wasted cause we still have the War Games tonight." I respond, "I'll see you guys later."

I start heading towards the shops and as I get closer all I can hear is the Club's music. Music always makes me feel so confident. So while I walk I let it show.

I walk into the store and start looking for clothes.

"Hello is there anything I can help you with Miss." A woman probably in her early 40s.

"Uh, actually yes. I'm not supposed to wear any denim, could you help me pick some stuff out?" I ask.

"Well that's what I'm here for." She responds going to the back to grab some clothes.

"What's a pretty girl, like you, doing alone on a Friday night?" A voice says from behind me.

"Buying clothes." I respond turning around to look a the man. "My names Evie. Your's?"

"Uriah." He says checking me out.

"Ah you're the Dauntless-born that knock Peter out cold." I say with a laugh.

"That's me."

"And I'm the Stiff transfer, that knock out both Four and Molly in the same ring." I retort.

"Hmm you're feisty, I like that." Uriah says smirking.

"As much as you do initiate, I'm going to have to ask you to find some other feisty girl, cause this one's taken." Eric says coming up from behind Uriah and wrapping his hand around my waist.

"Sorry, Eric." Uriah mumbles before walking away.

"I didn't realize I was taken." I say a grin creeping it's way onto my face.

"Well I was going to ask you, but assumed the answer was yes." Eric says smirking. I roll my eyes, before kissing him.

"Miss, I have some clothes." The woman says, slowing down on the last words.

I pull away from Eric and say, "Thank you." I head to the dressing room and try on the outfits.

The first outfit is a black t-shirt, maroon leggings, and black combat boots with a slight heel.

The second outfit is a dark blue tank, black running leggings, and matching blue sneakers.

The third is similar to the first, but the top is a black tank, with green leggings, and the same boots.

I then get back in my original clothes and walk out the dressing room.

"Did they fit alright?"

"Yeah, I going to go with the blue and the green ones. If I may ask why are we aloud to wear colours other than black?" I ask taking out my points card.

"Well the other factions get to wear other shades of they're colours and black doesn't really have other shades." She answers ringing up my clothes. I give her my card.

"Do you know where Eric went?"

"No, sorry. He's kinda a mystery." She says with a smile.

"Well thank you have a nice day." I say before walking off with my new clothes and heading to the dorms to get showered before the games.