Chapter 1: Bye Konoha

Laying in on his bed in his crappy apartment. Wait, crappy apartment? You might be wondering, "Why is the village hero in a crappy apartment?", well..

(FLASHBACK)

Limping down the dirt road towards Konaha, Naruto Uzumaki smiled to himself as he recalled todays events. He just saved his village from a "god"!

"They'll have to accept me now!", our favorite blonde thought to himself.

Leaning on a tree for support, he took a deep breath and stepped forward. But the fatigue caught up to him and he fell forward onto someone's back. Looking up he was greeted with gravity defying silver hair.

"Kaka-sensei?", he asked tiredly.

"Yeah, It's me. Get some rest.. You did good.", he replied with an eye smile.

Nodding, he rested his head on the jounin's shoulder and drifted into a slumber. Hearing the sounds of people talking, Naruto opened his eyes to see the villagers staring at him.. In hate. Looking around confused he saw a blob of pink walking towards him.

"Sakura-chan!", he called out with a smile.

But the smile faded when he saw her scowl at him.

"You idiot! You could've destroyed the village with your rampage? What were you thinking?!?! Because of you Hinata, and Asuma died having to protect you! Your useless! You.. YOU DEMON!!", she yelled punching him in the face knocking him to the ground.

Looking around, he saw the smirking faces of the villagers who agreed with the pink haired girl. Getting up, he looked at everyone emotionless. Demon's didn't have feelings. They were monsters who killed. Walking past everyone pushing them out of the way or them stepping out of the way in fear. Making his way to his apartment, he walked in slamming the door shut collapsing on his bed.

(MINDSCAPE)

Standing in a sewer, he looked up to the cage that held his tenant.

"Kurama, you there?", he asked softly.

Hearing a grumbling noise and a thud followed by a loud growl. The almighty Kyuubi no Yoko in all his glory, sat in front of his cage.

"Yeah kit?", he asked.

"Is there a way to leave this world?", he asked softly letting a couple tears fall.

Sighing deeply. The fox knew of no way.

"Sorry kit. I don't know.", he replied softly using a tail to wipe his tears away.

"Aww. How sweet, the almighty Kyuubi comforting my son.", a feminine voice rang through the mindscape.

They both snapped their heads to the sound of the voice to see three people who the kyuubi knew well, while Naruto knew one.

"Tou-san?", Naruto asked slowly getting up before taking off into a sprint tackling his father in a hug.

Chuckling softly,  he turned the boy's head to the two women that were smiling warmly at him.

"Uhmm. Who are you?", he asked before comically shrinking in fear as he saw the dark aura the two were emitting.

"Who am I?!?! I'm your mother Naru-chan!", they both yelled out in unison as they used Iruka's "Big Head Jutsu" comically blowing both blonds backwards.

Standing up quickly before he stared at the two intently.

"EH!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!", he yelled out pointing a finger at them over dramatically.