Chapter 9: The Return

Naruto Dreyar made his way through the streets of Magnolia Town, a small smile on his face as he walked. He was feeling pretty good about himself. He had just finished a three year training trip and was on his way back to Fairy Tail after abruptly leaving. He had not changed over the years in terms of personality, but he had physically.

 At 19 years old he now stood at 6'5". His blonde hair had grown longer, now reaching the back of his neck. He now wore black pants tapped at the ankles with a long sleeve fishnet shirt covered by his Sage Cloak.

Looking around he spotted a group of girls with hearts in their eyes staring at him. the Weekly Sorcerer in hand. Fangirls. He had asked his grandfather on how to get rid of them. But his only answer was a perverted giggle and a slap on the back.

Walking slightly faster, trying to not make eye contact with the demo-women who reminded him of Sakura and Ino in their academy days times 10. He sighed as he looked at Fairy Tail, a small sad smile adorned his face as he still felt the guilt from all those years ago.

Slowly walking towards the door, he sighed as he already heard the ruckus going on inside.

(Guild Hall)

"Hey Natsu! Heard what you d-", the man started before to feet implanted in his face.

"You liar! That information you gave me was false!", Natsu yelled grabbing the man by the scruff of his shirt about to hit him again.

Hearing the guild doors slowly open, everyone looked towards them as everything went silent.

Standing in front of the Guild Doors was the man no one has heard of in the past 3 years. No one but the Weekly Sorcerer was able to get glimpses of him.

Hearing the sound of glass shattering. Everyone looked towards the bar seeing Mirajane with her hands over her mouth as tears rolled down her cheeks.

No one dared to say anything as the two stared at each other.

"I-", Naruto started, but was suddenly thrown to the floor as the busty bar maid tackled him to the floor sobbing into his chest occasionally slapping it.

"You're back. You're really back!", she sobbed into his chest.

Rubbing circles on her back, he gave her a quick look over.

Now being a slim young woman who was still at average height. Her white hair had grown longer. It now curled slightly at the end with two bangs framing her face and reaching down to her chest. But what caught his attention the most was the front ponytail that was there. She now wore a sleeveless, ankle-length maroon dress with a pleated skirt. The chest being adorned by a large, pink bow, and similarly colored trimmings frame her rather ample neckline, acting as straps, and circle around the waist. She also sported high-heeled shoes that match her dress, and wore his necklace that was formally owned by his surrogate grandmother Tsunade Senju, and a bracelet made of white flowers around her right wrist.

Eyes softening at the woman in front of him, he ran his hands through the girls hair as he kissed her head, before picking them both up off the ground. Noticing that she had cried herself to sleep, he fixed her position carrying her bridal style carrying her over to the bar. Softly setting her down, he quickly unsealed a futon as he set her down and covered her with a blanket. Tucking a stray hair behind her ear, he kissed her forehead as he made his way to the guild hall.

"New member?", Naruto casually asked knocking everyone out of their shock.

Shaking his head vigorously, Natsu gave a beaming smile.

"Fight me!", Natsu screamed before jumping at Naruto with a flaming fist.

Raising his leg up, Naruto kicked him in the stomach sending Natsu flying into Gray, both hitting the floor. 

And thus, the daily brawl began.

"Dammit, my underwear!", a black haired teen yelled before turning to a blonde haired girl.

"Excuse me miss. But my I borrow your underwe-", he started but got hit in the face with a bat.

"Like I would!", she screamed clutching the bat to her chest slowly backing up before she ran into someone.

Turning around, she was met with a beaming Mirajane.

"It's Mirajane! The Mirajane!", the girl squealed as said person giggled.

"Shouldn't we stop them though?", the girl asked as she stared at everyone.

"No. It's more fun this way.", she paused as a mug came flying her way, but was plucked out of mid air and thrown back into the brawl. "Besides, I can have Naruto over here stop if it gets to out of hand.", she finished with a beaming smile.

"I'm getting tired of you guys.", a brown haired girl said as a magical circle appeared in front of her.

"Yeah, I agree.",  a black haired boy nodded as his own magic circle appeared in front of him.

Soon enough, everyone was gathering their magic,

"They're using magic!", the blond haired girl yelled pointing at the group.

"Cut it out you fools!", a booming voice rung through the guild.

Looking up, everyone saw a giant towering above everyone.

"He's huge!", the blonde haired girl screamed

"Take that you wimps! You'll never compare to m- ooffff!", Natsu screamed before he was stepped on.

"Ahh master you were here.", Mira said smiling up at the giant.

"M-Mater?!?!", the blonde girl shrieked.

"Ohh a new member!", The master said as he shrunk down to his normal size.

"What's your name miss", he casually asked like he wasn't a scary giant.

"L-Lucy.", The now named Lucy stuttered still scared.

Looking at Mirajane he noticed that she was radiating happiness. Something that wasn't common since 3 years ago.

"And what's got you excited my dear?", Makarov asked genuinely confused.

Smiling even more, she pointed behind him.

Turning around, Makarov dropped all the papers in his hand as tears brimmed his eyes.

"N-Naruto?", he asked.

Seeing the man nod, Makarov grew in height as he quickly wrapped his grandson in a hug.

END

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

WOOOO! Well there's that chapter!! Hope you enjoy. I might do a chapter of a flashback of when he leaves, and a chapter for each year of his training trip. Thanks for the support. You guys are awesome! PEACE!