Chapter 7: The First Week

"Order up!", a little girl chirped placing a steamy bowl of ramen in front of a VERY happy blond who was currently rubbing his hands together giggling to himself madly.

Taking a minute, he inhaled the scent of the noodles, as his eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, he quickly grabbed his chopsticks and in  two slurps it was gone.

Staring wide eyed at the bowl she just made, she comically looked back and forth between he boy and the bowl before blinking slowly and turning right back into the kitchen.

Looking around, the blond noticed everyone staring at him wide eyed. Shrugging it off, he turned back around, propping his elbows back onto the bar counter.

Minutes later, she returned with two more bowls, and just like the first. They were gone in two slurps.

"N-Naruto-nii, how? Why? What?", the little girl stuttered out blinking rapidly and rubbing her eyes just to make sure this wasn't a joke.

Looking up at the girl with stars in his eyes, he quickly jumped over the bar counter and wrapped the girl in a tight hug before holding her at arms length like a puppy, earning him a cute pout, before he spun her around.

"Your ramen is just simply the best Lisanna-chan!! How are you not taken yet? With a cook like you, NOBODY would be unsatisfied!", Naruto exclaimed making the young girl blush in embarrassment.

"BAKA! Quit trying to corrupt my sister with those thoughts!", a girl who was wearing short black shorts, with a studded belt and a belly shirt with knee high black boots yelled punching him in the back of the head sending him flying to the ground dropping the young girl he was holding with a thud.

Quickly jumping up, he pointed an accusing finger at the smirking girl.

"What the hell was that for?!?!", he yelled still pointing.

Huffing, she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Your corrupting my baby sisters mind by talking about dating you pervert!", she yelled back before stomping over to him getting in his face.

Staring intently at each other, she quickly turned away with a blush on her face.

"Ohhhh, I see someone is thinking naughty thought.. Huh, Mira-chan?", he whispered in her ear making the girl yelp and jump back pointing an accusing finger at him.

"Y-You PERVERT!", The now named Mira screamed before a crashing sound was heard.

Looking over, they saw a young pink haired boy was currently jumping over tables with a flaming fist running towards our favorite blond.

"NARUTO! FIGHT ME!", the young boy yelled with flames spitting out of his mouth from the excitement.

Sighing for the.. fourth attempt today, he quickly stared at the boy before quickly dropping a piece of paper to the ground.

"Natsu. Lvl 3.", Naruto casually stated pointing down.

Blinking in confusion, Natsu looked down before a look of horror spread across his face. Inches away from his target, he suddenly came crashing into the floor at Naruto's feet.

"Hehe. Truce?", he asked nervously.

Seeing the man nod his head no, he visibly paled before gulping in fear as Naruto brought his forefinger and thumb up.

Waiting for the pain that never came, he slowly opened his eyes as he saw Naruto's finger inches away from his face, before he flicked him.

"OWW! What was that for?", the young dragon slayer whined.

Chuckling, Naruto deactivated his seal and helped the young boy up.

"Next time you want to fight. Just ask and I'll be more than happy to. Now go play.", Naruto stated softly ruffling the boys hair earning him a bright smile in return.

"Ok Naruto-nii! See you later", the boy said cheerfully before running over to gray... Starting another fight.

"That was nice of you Naru-chan", a voice called out.

Turning around, he saw his grandfather smiling at him approvingly.

"It's nothing jiji. He just reminds me of myself when I was a kid.", He stated softly, no one missing the sad gleam in his eyes.

Turning around with a bright smile on his face, most knowing it was fake. He turned towards the guild doors.

"Jiji, I'm going to go train for awhile. I'll be back later.", he stated before disappearing in a yellow flash.

"Master, why did he look so sad?", a little girl asked.

"All of you listen up.", the master stated seriously earning everyone's attention.

"Naruto.. He didn't have the best life from where he came from. So all I ask is that you don't pry into his personal life. Don't even ask. Let him tell you. If and when he does. You'll understand. That's all I can say.", He stated sadly before walking over to his office, closing the door behind him, he slid to the floor. Weeping and cursing to himself as he did.

(NEXT DAY)

Sitting across from each other, both contestants stared intently at each other as the both brought a shot glass to their lips. 

"37", the both called out slamming the glass onto the table beside them.

Nodding to each other, the both picked up a barrel before the other put their hand up.

"Whoever finishes theirs first, wins. Deal?", the man asked.

Nodding her head slowly. They both quickly pulled the barrel to their lips as they drunk to hearts content as the on viewers were chanting.

"NARUTO"

"CANA"

"NARUTO"

"CANA"

"NO YOU IDIOT! NARUTO!"

"WHAT'D YOU SAY FLAME BRAIN! I'LL BEAT YA!"

"BRING IT ON YOU ICE STRIPPER!"

Staring at the massive guild brawl,  both challengers sighed before looking at each other.

"Draw?", Naruto asked casually.

"Taking a minute to answer, Cana nodded her head.

"Draw.", she said as she passed out.

Looking at the passed out girl in front of him, Naruto sighed before he too. Passed out.

END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see. I'm not the best at writing fillers, so yeah! hope you enjoyed! I'll update either tonight or tomorrow. PEACE!!