Chapter 5: Unknown Uchiha

"K-Kakashi-Senesei?", Naruto stuttered out beyond belief.

Gripping his shoulder in comfort, Kakashi merely nodded and gave him an eye smile.

Letting the tears fall, he quickly wrapped kakashi in a hug.

"Nii-san!", Naruto shouted gripping on to kakashi who only hugged back tighter letting his own tears fall. (Bet you didn't see that coming! HA!)

Ruffling his hair, earning him a pout. Kakashi nodded his head over his shoulder. Looking behind his surrogate brother, Naruto jumped back releasing tons of magical pressure and killing intent making them weak in the knees.

"What. Are. They. Doing. Here?!?!", Naruto shouted, tightening his fists making blood ooze out.

Eyes widening in shock, Kakashi was about to say something but someone beat him to it.

"NARUTO!"

Turning around, Naruto saw the members of Fairy Tail giving him worried looks. Scoffing he turned around to see Sasuke slowly walking towards him. Staring into each others eyes, they got closer and closer until they were face to face.

"Why are you wearing that headband.. Traitor?", Naruto spat out in disgust.

Looking down in shame, Sasuke gently put his hand on Naruto's shoulder who went stiff from the contact and slapped it away.

Smiling sadly, Sasuke looked at the people gathered behind him.

"You were right.", Sasuke admitted getting wide eyes from Naruto.

Naruto was about to ask what he meant but a hand from Sasuke stopped him.

"Even though I got my revenge.. It wasn't worth it. None of it was. I killed itachi, but.. It wasn't worth it.", Sasuke said sadly.

Looking up, Sasuke saw the hate filled eyes from Naruto before he was sent back by a chakra infused punch.

"Why did you hit Sasuke-kun?!?!", a pink and blonde haired girl shouted simultaneously.

Looking up at the two, they both flinched from his gaze.

(Fairy Tail Members)

"Gramps, what's wrong with Naruto-nii?", a shaky Natsu asked.

Sighing, Makarov looked at his family with sad eyes, which everyone noticed.

"These people.. are from his past.. But that's the only thing I can say.", he said sadly turning back to his grandson.

'Naruto-kun..', Erza and Mira thought sadly.

(Back to Naruto)

"Why? Why did you kill Itachi?", Naruto growled already knowing the answer.

Sasuke pondered on the question while a certain pink haired girl answered for him.

"Because! That monster killed his whole clan leaving him alo-", she started but was cut off with killing intent.

"ALONE? None of you know what it's like to be alone! I was alone from the very start! At least he had his family! Mine was dead from the start and I never knew about my other family while everyone else did! Do you know how much pain I went through? Do you!", Naruto shouted as tears threatened to spill from his eyes.

Everyone grew wide eyed at his outburst.

'Other Family?', every one thought.

"Tch. Like you know pain. Try getting your entire family killed in front of you.", Sasuke snarled wiping blood from his lip.