Chapter 6: The Final Battle? Naruto vs Sasuke

"I-I accept", Naruto said lowly.

Gasps were heard from the Fairy Tail Side.

"Naruto! What are you thinking?", Makarov yelled towards his grandson.

Turning around at the shocked members of Fairy Tail, he offered a small smile.

"I'll be fine.", he said untangling Mira from him as he walked forward, as did Sauske.

Summoning four shadow clones into existence, they all jumped in different directions, each in a corner. Taking a deep breath, each clone brought their hands together in a prayer like fashion and bellowed their justsu.

"NINPO: FOUR RED YANG FORMATION!"

They screamed as four walls the color of red shot into the sky surrounding Naruto and Sauske.

Realizing that no one could intervene, they all made their way to one side of the wall, Fairy Tail and Konoha standing side by side.

"It's beginning.", Kakashi stated solemnly.

Battle Field

"From here on out.. We fight as equals.", Sauske said throwing Naruto's headband at him who caught it.

Holding it in his hands, Naruto thought back to when things were normal. (Pshh like they ever were)

'And here I told myself I wouldn't go back to my past life.', Naruto thought, staring into the metal part of the headband seeing his reflection.

Taking a deep breath, Naruto put the headband to his forehead and tied it in place. Putting two fingers to his forearm and pouring chakra into it, he was enveloped in smoke.

'What's he doing?', Sauske thought to himself.

Seconds passed while Naruto was still in the smoke. But no one dared to say a word.

When the smoke died down, Naruto was in a different outfit, no longer was he wearing his funeral clothes, but he was wearing his orange and black track suit, with his sage cloak floating behind him in the breeze.

Sideline

"WOW! Naruto-nii looks so cool!", Natsu shouted jumping up and down at seeing his brother figure about to go into action.

"AYE!", Happy shouted in agreement.

"He looks just like his father.", Kakashi said sadly.

Every one looked over to see a lone tear escape the copy ninja's eye. Putting a comforting hand on his shoulder, Makarov let out a sigh.

"I miss him too. But now, we have a battle to watch.", Makarov said looking back to the two boys.

Battle Field

(Play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 OST Seeking Answers)

"I noticed when I told you I killed Itachi, you got mad. Why?", Sauske asked

Getting nothing in response, he sighed.

" Itachi killed all of the clan...I don't understand."

"Yes he did, but he had no choice in the matter." He said as he looked to the sky as the rain drops hit his face. "For years the Uchiha clan had been prosecuted for the Kyuubi attack which caused Fugaku to become angered and wanting more power. He had made plans to take over the village by making a revolt against the Sandaime. Itachi had been playing a double agent for the Uchiha and Hokage the entire time. It eventually came down to the point where the Hokage and elders had to order Itachi to wipe out the Uchiha clan. Itachi had agreed, if my mother and you would live, apparently he wanted the three of us to be able to be a family, but that went to shit. On the same night when Itachi had finally gotten to Fugaku he had found the bastard with his sword driven through my mother, killing her because she was against the plan. So Itachi killed him with happiness. At that point you had shown up and you know the rest."