Chapter 3: S-Class

It's been two weeks since Naruto joined the guild and things couldn't be better for him. Currently we see him sitting at the bar with a bowl of ramen. Beside him, a bubbly white haired girl  named Lisanna giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Naruto-nii no fair!", she shouted jumping up and down trying to grab her fox kit plushy he bought her for her birthday.

Chuckling at the girl causing her to put cutely and cross her arms, his eyes shined in mischief.

"Can your nii-san have a hug? Hmmmm Lisanna-chan?", Naruto teased inwardly smirking.

Huffing adorably and crossing her arms, she peeked open one eye and smiled brightly before tackling him in a hug.

Laughing at his little sister figure, he ruffled he hair causing her to smile in content before he hoisted her on his shoulders and played "airplane" causing her to giggle angelically.

Watching this scene before them were the female population of the guild smiling warmly at the duo. It was no secret Naruto was the most wanted mage in all of Fiore. Not because of his status, no. But because of his good looks, childishness, caring personality, and his strength. And because he is the youngest S-class mage in Fairy Tail beating his father's record by a year.

(FLASHBACK)

Talking to his friends, Naruto was seated at a round table, surrounding him were; Erza, Mira, Lisanna, Elfman, Levy, Natsu, Gray, Cana, Jet, and Droy.

"So Naruto, how do you like the guild so far?", a hyperactive pink haired dragon slayer asked happily.

Pondering on the question, he smiled before nodding to himself.

"It's great! I have so many people that accept me here and lots of friends!", he exclaimed happily.

No one missed the way he said "acceptance" or "friends". They sounded so foreign to him the others picked it up.

"So Naruto, what was your old life back?", a white haired female asked leaning closer to the table as did the others.

"Maybe some other time.", he said putting on a fake smile making the others facefault at how bluntly he shrugged them off.

There was no way he was telling them about his past. Scared that they might reject him like the people of Konoha did. Getting shaken out of his thoughts, he turned to see his grandfather looking him in the eyes. Beside him, a tall man with orange hair slicked back.

"Yes jiji?", he asked innocently causing the others to snicker.

Gaining a tick mark, he whacked his grandson upside the head earning him a furious shout of "HEY!".

"Baka! I've been calling your name for 2 minutes already! Go to the back of the guild, Gildarts here will be seeing if your S-class material.", Makarov instructed his grandson before drowning a keg of alcohol.

"Alright Alright!", Naruto exclaimed rushing to the training field.

(OUTSIDE)

"Ready?", the brute known as Gildarts asked earning him a nod.

"If both contenders are ready... FIGHT!!!", Makarov shouted jumping away from the two.

Neither combatant moving, staring directly into the others eyes sizing the other up. A lone leaf began floating towards the ground directly in the middle of the two. Seeming like forever, the leaf touched the ground as both sprinted forward.

'RASENGAN!'

However, before he could make contact, his rasengan disappeared and he was blown back by an unknown force lodging him in a tree.

"Is that all you got?", Gildarts mocked before feeling a sudden pain in the back of his head. Stumbling forward, he spun around only to find nothing.

"Is that all you got?", several voices called out mocking him.

Looking in every direction, Gildarts was forced to go on the defensive, as several flashes of yellow surrounded all around him.

"I-Impossible!! You have HIS magic?!?!", He asked preparing to activate his Crash Magic.

Dispersing his shadow clones, Naruto teleported in a yellow flash a couple of feet away from Gildarts.

"What do you say? Lets go hand to hand?", Naruto asked getting a nod in response.

Closing his eyes, Naruto drew in a deep breath before snapping them open to reveal crimson red eyes with a black pupil with 3 tomoe in each.

Taking a step back from the unusual eyes, he readied himself into a simple stance. But he wasn't ready, because Naruto shot off like a speeding bullet launching a barrage of kicks and punches. Although only a few landed, they were infused with chakra.

Gritting his teeth, Gildarts blocked a sloppy punch and was about to connect with a right hook, but Naruto leaned backwards before jumping up and using his feet to push off the Ace's chest sending them both backwards.

Standing up quickly, Gildarts raised a hand asking for a moment to talk.

"Your definitely S-class kid. But how bout we finish this with one last move?", he asked.

Not even thinking, Naruto nodded his head and put his hands in a cross shape poofing two clones into existence.

Screeching noises and a violent wind started surrounding the blond haired boy as he lifted the spinning ball of compacted energy over his head before hurling it forward.

"WIND STYLE: RASENSHURIKEN", he bellowed

Throwing his hands forward, Gildarts used his Disassembly Magic to overpower the move before using nothing but raw speed to get behind Naruto, knocking him out.

Looking at the stunned crowd, Gildarts smiled sheepishly before taking Naruto to the infirmary. But not before telling the master about the promising mage in  his arms.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! Next one will be longer, I promise! I know from reading this, I'm not the best at writing fight scenes. But I'm working on it! Anyways, comment what you think and I'll see you next time, PEACE!

Next Chapter: Love and Regret