Chapter 2: Welcome To Fairy Tail

(Three Days Later)

Naruto groaned in pain as he started to open his eyes, but quickly closed his eyelids and tried to adjust to the light. But after a moment his eyelids adjusted and he quickly checked his surroundings. "White walls, white ceilings, white floors and a white bed... Yep I knew it, I'm in THE DAMN HOSPITAL!!!", he shouted in mock sorrow.

Removing the covers from his bed, Naruto noted that he was still wearing his orange and black tracksuit. "Where's my cloak?", he asked himself as he started to scan the room, but sighed in relief as he found it on a nightstand.

"NARUTO!", a voice called his name out.

Turning to the door of his room, he found his grandfather. He was standing at the door frame, looking towards him with a joyful expression.

Sitting up and throwing his legs over the side of the bed, he gave his grandfather a smile and wave. Getting a smile in return, he got up grabbing his cloak as his grandfather showed him a hand out the door.

Upon entering the guild, he was surprised to see so many warm smiles directed at him.

"Umm, Hi.", he said scratching the back of his head sheepishly with a warm smile on his face.

Everything was silent before a chorus of 'hello' rung throughout the guild.

Turning towards his grandfather, he gave him a look that said, 'can I talk to you. Alone?'. Seeing his grandfather nod. He followed him as he walked towards a flight of stairs.

Closing the door behind him, he quickly wrapped his grandfather in a hug and sobbed into his shoulder.

"what's wrong my boy?", Makarov asked gently rubbing circles on the boys back.

Hiccupping, he released his grandfather and pulled up a chair, and sat down releasing a long sigh.

"It started on October 10th...", Naruto started, telling him everything. From the beatings, attempted rapes, and attempted murders, to what occurred in his last moments in the Elemental Nations. By the end of his story, both persons were clinging onto each other as a lifeline.

(In The Guild Hall)

"What do you think they're talking about in there?",  a pink haired boy asked over and over.

"Nothing that concerns you flame head," a black haired boy responded only wearing boxers.

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU ICE STRIPER!!"

"YOU HEARD ME HOT HEAD"

"ICE PRINCESS!"

"FLAME BRAIN!"

Butting heads with electricity flashing between their eyes and the occasional growl escaping their throats, both boys started pushing for dominance.

"Gray, your clothes..", a girl with brown hair stated while freely spinning on a barstool without a care in the world.

"GAH!! Not again!", the now name Gray yelled frantically searching for his clothes.

"Ha! Take that! I Win!", the pink haired boy did a victory dance before he was stepped on by the one and only, Guild master.

"Now that I have your attention... I'd like for you to meet my long lost grandson and new guild member!", he stated proudly stamping the guild mark on his right shoulder in Crimson Red.

Getting cheers from the guild, Naruto smiled to himself as he sat at the bar, as numerous people came up to him introducing them selves, before people his age approached him. Looking at them, he cpuld see they were the same age or three years younger.

Each gave him a smile and introduced them selves.

"Natsu Dagoneel. Let's fight!", he yelled before being whacked to the ground by a red head.

"Sorry for him. I'm Erza Scarlet"

"Gray Fullbuster"

"Lisanna Strauss!", the little girl chirped.

"Elfman Strauss. I'm a man!", he stated proudly pounding his chest to prove a point.

"Mirajane Strauss. But call me Mira, everyone does.", she stated arrogantly.

"I'm Levy McGarden!", the blue haired girl chirped.

"Jet."

"Droy", both stated bluntly.

"I'm Cana Alborna!", she said with a bright smile.

Giving them a smile, he shook each of their hands, planting a kiss on the back of the girls hands earning him blushes from each, and a glare from Jet and Droy.

"LET'S PARTY!!!!", he heard his grandfather shout as the guild broke out into 'Party Mode'.

Leaning back in his chair, Naruto looked at the ceiling with a smile with one thought in his head.

'I'm Home'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it was a short chapter, but I Tried, Anyways, here are the ages of each. Just so you know, I altered them.

Laxus: 18

Naruto/Erza/Mira/Cana/Levy: 16

Elfman/Jet/Droy: 15

Natsu/Gray/Lisanna/ Lucy: 13

Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to comment your pairings!