Nicholas Grey Must Not Die

CAUTION - This story will contain references to rape and a court case based on it. If you choose to continue reading, please do with caution. There will not be many references to rape, but when there are, I will warn you at the start of the chapter. This story is loosely based on Tyler Kost's trial. Please research his case if you would like to better understand this story. 

~~~  

Epigraph "Truth angers the foolish and confuses the unwise, such a sad reality to comprehend sometimes" ~ Kenneth G. Ortiz

~~~  

Synopsis - Nicholas Grey was a player. It was a simple fact. He sat atop the class pyramid at Kingston High. With his secretly good grades, athletic skills and beyond Adonis good looks, he was a force to be reckoned with. 

In an attempt to get back at him for playing them all simultaneously, five girls have set up a plan to bring the popular and handsome athlete star down on his knees.

However, things get out of hand when the girls accuse Nicholas of rape and the case is on the verge of going to trial.

Iris Ronan, the girl who was helping the girls in their pursuit of revenge, knows something that could turn the whole trial upside down. 

But shall she tell the truth, the choice and Nicholas's life is in her hands.

(Loosely based on a true story from Tyler Kost's trial)

~~~

Cast - Keira Knightley - Iris Ronan

Brenton Thwaites - Nicholas Grey

~~~

Soundtrack - Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran

I Won't Let You Down - Meghan Trainor

Best Mistake - Ariana Grande, Big Sean

Lionheart - Demi Lovato

Love Me or Leave Me - Little Mix

Battlefield - Jordin Sparks

Rumour Has It - Adele

Mercy - Shawn Mendes

Red - Taylor Swift