Chapter Two

I looked up. Oh my god it is Zack de la Rocha of Rage Against The Machine. I am freaking out. 1- Beacuase I have social anxiety, and 2- Because Zack is my idol, he really inspired me.

"Yeah I am fine." I said and quickly wiped the tears from my eyes. I looked down.

Zack Point of view

I need to know if this girl was okay. It was a long awkward scilence. Until she finally spoke up

"I should go. "

"No no no sit down please. " I said, she sat down again. "My name is Cathy. I am a huge fan." I smiled and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you Cathy." I smiled, she is really beautiful. The waiter came, apppnd smiled when he saw me. "Hello guys can I get you something."

"Yes can I have a green tea."

"I will have a coffee please." Cathy said, the waiter left.

Cathy Point of view

"What happened to your eye?" Zack asked suddenly. The waiter came with our orders and asked Zack for his autograph and a picture.

"Oh I was drunk and I walked face first into a counter. It is a very high counter."

I said hoping he would buy it.

"Aww that sucks. Try to be carefull."

"I can not make any promises trust me."

I said. My phone vibrate in my pocket

Where are you?

I began to panic. I did not want to go back. I really hated him. "Hey are you okay?" Zack asked. I nodded, and sipped my coffee.

"Oh shit I have to get going my husband, is probaly worried sick." I said , and took out my wallet. Zack stood up "Don't worry I have it. " Zack said soflty. I smiled and gave him my number, he did the same.

Zack Point Of View:

I really got to know Cathy, and was very disapointed when I learned she was married. I walked to my house.
When I got to my house I sat on the couch.
After 20 min I fell asleep.

Cathy Point Of View

I walked to my house, shaking. I did not want to face Trevor. I gently opened the door. Trevor was sitting by the dining room table. "Where were you?" He asked, his fist cleanched. His knuckles were white.

"I was at the coffee shop and I.. I just needed some space." Trevor stood up and smacked me across the face. Tears fell down my face. "If you ever go somewhere without my permission I will kill you. Understood?" I nodded, and ran to my room. I collapsed on my bed and cried my self to sleep