Chapter 9:

A/N: This is just a filler chapter and it also explains why Trevor became an alcoholic/abusive. Trigger warning!

Trevor Point of View:

I began tidying around in the house. I really wanted to make up for what I did.

Cathy is my everything, and I mean everything.

I sat down and ran a hand through my hair.

I was seven years old when my dad, left me our of the blue.I was this happy go lucky kid, who had a great relationship with my father. All of that changed when my dad left my mums behavior changed she  became extremly abusive. 

She began turning to drugs and alcohol, everyday when I came home from school my dad would beat me, without any warning.  I've met Cathy in senior year. It was like love at first sight.

I also remember that one day when I came home with Cathy my mum would  just beated me. She forced me to show Cathy my scars from all my previous beatings. 

I cleached my fist so hard at the memory  my knuckles turned white. I stood up and started on breakfast. 

I sighed and whiped the tears from my eyes. I felt arms snaking around me. I smiled and gave Cathy a kiss.

"Babe?" Cathy whispered and gave me a hug. I began sobbing. I never talked about my past, Cathy is the only person who really knows about it.

"Everything wil be okay." She said.  I  hugged her tighter. She really is my biggest support system. I would've killed my self if she wasn't  apart of my life.

Cathy Point of View:

I woke up to the sound of snifiling. I stood up to see Trevor crying. He was standing infront of the sink crying. I wrapped my arms around him knowing whats up.

He cried in my shoulder, I wrapped my arms around him.Trevor is an amazing guy who has been through alot.

"Everything will be okay. "

He just hugged me tighter.

"I love you Cathy."

I smiled, "I love you too."