Chapter 6

My what? No this can't be possible. No it's not possible.
"Say something?" Racheal said and grabbed my hand.

"Wait you mean to tell me the whole reason you broke up with me was because you were pregnant?" I asked.

"Zack I was scared. Please just listen to me."

I sighed.

"When we dated, remember how my parents wanted nothing to do with our relationship. And how they never approved." I just nodded.

"Well when I found out I was pregnant. I was scared you were going to leave me. I was scared my parents would try to get me to abort her and- " I grabbed her hand and looked her straight in the eyes. "Listen Racheal, it happened. I'm just glad you are trying for?" I said and looked at my daughter. Racheal smiled.

"This is Alexia." I smiled as Racheal handed me my new born baby.

She opened her eyes. I couldn't help but well up with tears of joy. I traced my fingers down her face. She grabbed my finger. Who knew. I have known here for less then 35min and she already ahad me wrapped around her finger.

"Hello Cathy!" I looked up slightly to see Cathy. She looked beautiful today. I turned my attention back to my daughter.

Cathy Point Of View

I drove to Caffe Latte alone, Trevor had to do something at his work. He agreed to meet me here. I got out of my car and stepped inside,the smell of Coffee and fresh baked goods hit me. I smiled and sat down. "Hello Cathy." I looked up and saw Rhoda she worked here ever since I  small.

"Hello Rhoda how are you?",

"I am good thank you . What can I get you?" She asked.

"I am waiting for Trevor. But I will have a coffee with no milk please. "

She nodded and walked. I looked up and saw Zack with a woman and a baby. I smiled sadly. My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a text message from Trevor.

Hi babe I am very sorry I won't be able to make itXxx

I sighed and replied:

It is okay. Can I bring you something?

No thank you. I am really sorry. I love yoiu .

I love you too

I sighed I was really looking forward to spend some time with my husband.  I grabbed my book out of my bag. Thank god, an d began to read.

Zack Point Of View:,

"Well I have to go. It is MISSIES bath time." Rachael said . I handed Alexia to her.  "Are you busy tonight Zack?"

"Band is just going to have dinner at my house. Why?"

"Well I have a work function to attend and my babysitter canceled the last minute."

"I would love to. And everytime you have a problem. Bring her to me." She smiled and and stood up.

"Bye. I will be there at your house at 5:30?"  I nodded. "Say goodbye to daddy." I smiled and kissed Alexia on the top of her head.

I stood up and walked to Cathy's table.

"Hello stranger."

Cathy Point Of View:,

I can not put this book down. I took a sip of my coffee every now and then. "Hello stranger."

I looked up and smile. "Zack,how are you?" I stood up and hugged him. He sat down. We talked about politics. Mumia Abu Jamal and Leonard Peltier for a good 30,min.

"Are you busy tonight?"  Zack asked. "No not really- I ." Vibrated in my pocket.

I am working a night shift tonight. Xx

I text back.

Okay babe  xx see tomorrow .

"No I  am not busy."  I said. Zack smiled. "Come join me and the band for dinner." 

"Yeah sure what can I bring?"

"Be there at six and you don't have to bring anything." We both stood up. Zack text me his address and I was really surprised to learn that he lives only a block away from my house.

"Well I will see you then."