Chapter 8:

Racheal Point Of View;

I rolled around, I was in bed. But who's? I couldn't remember a thing. I quickly sat upright and quickly lied back down. I was extremely hungover. I looked around and saw ny clothes on the bedside table neatly fold. I began panicking, I stood up and breathed a sigh of relieve when I saw Zack.

He was busy cooking, I sat down. "Good morning." Zack said. I smiled, and ran a hand through my hair.

Zack grabbed a plate, dished up and sat down next to me. We ate in awkward silence.

"Did anything happened last night?" I ask, and took a bite of my food.

"No, I went to check up on Alexia, and you were passed out on he couch. So I brought you to my bed and chaged you into comfy clothes and yeah."

"Thanks." I mumbled. Zack smiled. "It was nothing don't worry." Zack handed me a couple of pills and water. I thanked him.

Alexia bega crying, Zack stood up and went upstairs. He came down with Alexia. I smiled and gently gave my daughter a kiss. I felt awful. I stood up. "Iam verry sorry Zack."

"No its not a problem."

Cathy Point Of View:

I woke up with a smile, I rolled over and gave Trevor a kiss.

"Good morning." Trevor said and stood up. He gave me a smile as he walked to the bathroom. I closed my eyes. This felt so unreal. I snuggled up to my blanket and quickly fell back asleep
-----

Picture is Trevor