Chapter 7.

Zack Point of View:

When I got home it was already 4:00 PM. I grabbed a quick shower and got dressed.

I grabbed my cigarettes,and lid one. I closed my eyes and let it process. I am a father.

I ran a hand through my dreadlocks. What if I'm a shitty father?

I sighed and clenched my fist. Why did Rachael kept it from me. I stood up and started on dinner. When I finnised the door bell rang. I opened the door.

"Hi." Racheal said, I smiled and invited her in.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked, and took Alexia's car seat. "No thank you. I have to get going. Everything is in her bag, she is sleeping now. I will pick her up at 20:40."
"Okay." I hugged her. She closed the door behind her. I heard a small whimpering comming from the car seat.

I pick Alexia up, she looked up at me and smiled. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

I only knew her for half a day and she already had me wrapped around her finger.

Cathy point of view:

I walked home, looking down. I smiled when I got home, and unlocked my door. I was greeted by Trevor. "Hello." He said and picked me up. He smiled and kissed me. "What are you doing here I thought you where at work?" I said, "Nope I wanted to surprise you." He said and stepped into the kitchen.

I quickly grabbed my phone and messaged Zack that I won't make it. I went to the kitchen and wrapped ny arms around Trevor waist. He smiled and kissed me.

"Food's ready." Trevor said, and grabbed two wine glasses.

I began having a panic attack, what if Trevor drinks to much again. "Are you okay?" Trevor asked. I nodded and did my best to fake a smile.

We sat down and talked about our days. I told him I met Zack, Rage Against The Machine is Trevor's favourite band. "What did you do today?" I asked and took a sip of my wine.

"I waited for you." He smiled. I smiled nervously, instantly getting flashbacks from when Trevor used to get very drunk and very abusive.

Trevor gently held my hand I smiled and kissed his.

Zack Point of view:

Everyone went home, and still no sign of Racheal. I began getting worried. I heard a knock at my door.

"Racheal there you are." I whispered, she stumbeld I gently grabbed her. She smelled of alcohol.

"Where is Alexzia." She slurred, just then Alexia began to cry. She tried to go upstairs but I firmly put my hand on her shoulder and went upstairs.

I gently hushed her to sleep, and went downstairs. Racheal was passed out on the couch. I sighed and picked her up, and carried her to my bedroom. Gently iI put her down and dressed her in one of my oversized T-Shirts. I got dressed in my pyjamas, and climed in next to her.